Reese's Easter Peanut Butter Filled Giant Milk Chocolate Bunny Candy 1 Lb (Completed)

29/03/2020
Happy Bunny
Very festive-looking and delicious. The entire family enjoyed it.
17/03/2020
Who made such perfect harmony?
It was perfect, no breaks or anything. I shared it with my babies and the hubby. Definitely will be ordering this for all of my siblings and my nieces and nephews. So much yummy love. I'm surprised it.lasted 3 days in Our house
11/03/2020
Perfectly proportioned
It was rich and chocolatey. The peanut butter was perfect and creamy. Everything was proportioned as it should be. Also, it was easy to cut so it could be shared without the peanut butter squishing out.
11/03/2020
love Reese Peanut Butter Bunny
shared with the whole family everyone loved it great peanut taste and chocolate
09/03/2020
Good for a group/family
its good, better if you are sharing with a big group of people.
05/03/2020
Great taste
I really liked the taste of this product. It had a good chocolate and peanut taste. I feel like the outer chocolate coating could have been thinner. If it was then I would have enjoyed it more.
05/03/2020
Delicious sweet treat!
This is a sinfully delicious sweet treat. I thoroughly enjoyed testing the Reese's Easter Peanut Butter Filled Giant Milk Chocolate Bunny Candy, 1 Lb.
The most wonderful bunny
The Reese’s Easter peanut butter bunny was so adorable and my favorite combination.. chocolate & peanut! It would make a perfect surprise for anyone for easter! <33
Reese's Bunny
Reese's bunny was great I loved how big it was which makes it shareable. It was delicious just would have liked for it to be gluten free so my celiac daughter could enjoy. The chocolate to peanut butter ratio was great I would definitely purchase.
04/03/2020
Reese’s Easter bunny, Yummy!
The Reese’s Easter bunny was delicious just like any chocolate peanut butter mix. The chocolate was a bit on the thick side at the ears and the feet. I don’t normally eat the regular Reese’s due to lack of peanut butter but this one is spot on. I would definitely recommend this to any Reese’s lover!
Would Recommend!
The chocolate was smooth and creamy with is expected of the Hershey brand! The peanut butter layer couldve been a little smaller when comparing the ratios of the chocolate and peanut butter. Gave this bunny 4 stars only because of the ration other than that it is a really good option to choose from when picking out easter basket fillers! All in all it tasted like a big reeses and I would recommend this bunny to anyone needing a chocolate dose!
Reeses 1lb bunny
First off, reeses is my favorite chocolate. It was very good and me and my kids definitely enjoyed it. I purchase.
Really enjoyed!!
I am a big Reese’s fan so recieving this product I was in love with it and really excited to try it. I love peanut butter and chocolate too. I also shared with my son and my dad and they really enjoyed it too
Reesie’s milk chocolate bunny
The candy was excellent! I’ve bought candy like this from other companies before, and the candy just kind of seemed stale. This was not like that at all, it was fresh and delicious. The chocolate seemed fresh and milk chocolatey just like you would expect and peanut butter was creamy and delicious.
02/12/2021
Tastes great, Can’t be beat
The taste of Hershey’s chocolate and peanut butter can’t be beat! It’s so flavorful and sweet, I won’t eat any other brand of chocolate because it’s just not the same.