Reese's, Yes Please!
Who doesn't love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups? This was a nice assortment of 4 of Reese's different candies. The Original Peanut Butter Cup, Reese's Pieces and 2 of their newest creations Peanut Butter Cups with Pieces inside and The Outrageous bar which is the Nutrageous with Pieces inside. All of it was really good. My boyfriend devoured half the bag in one night.
Happy mom, happy kids
This has a good assortment for all the members of our family. I like the plain ones but the kiddos like the other ones.
So Much Peanut Butter!
The size of the bag with the amount of candy in it is very satisfying. Normally i prefer to buy candy bags that have more than one main flavor in the bag and this unfortunately is JUST peanut butter tasting with crunchies. Which is great if that's exactly what you are looking for, but essentially its the same texture and flavor throughout the whole bag. The size of the candies is perfect, no tinny ones in there!
26/07/2019
Great Halloween Reese’s assortment!
I love Reese’s peanut butter cups and it was as great as always. The Reese’s Pieces were good but the Outrageous was wonderful. I think I have a new favorite candy bat! The cups with pieces were good but I don’t really think they improved upon the classic.
Halloween Candy at its Best
I like the Ultimate Pieces Assortment because it has something for everyone. The variety is excellent and the taste is never disappointing.
26/07/2019
All of the classics elevated!
all of the best reeses flavors, theres something for everyone In here. classics elevated.
Best candy crossover EVER
I love Reese’s pieces and Reese’s peanut butter cups. The combination of both is absolute heaven! It’s a peanut butter cup with a savory crunchy texture from the Reese’s pieces! They are a total hit!
Good as ever
It's a wonderful assortment of deliciousness. My family and I enjoyed it very much
Reese's Candy Halloween Assortment
I really enjoyed the candy. And will be giving these out for Halloween.
Big hit in our house!!!
I must say the packaging to ensure it was not melted in the 100 degree florida weather was awesome. This candy was a big hit in a house with 4 children under 18,and will be the candy we buy to hand out at Halloween, it has so many choses of reese's candy in the bag . Thank so much for the chance to try this product first.
Heaven in your mouth 😋💯
I enjoyed all of them . I love Reese's ❣️. But I was most excited to try my new fav Reese's Outrageous Pieces with the Carmel.. omg it was awesome 🤩. The best I've tasted the caramel goes perfect with the peanut butter. Heaven in my mouth. I am going to recommend this entire bag, and all the 🍬 s individual . You did a spectacular job combining those flavors together. I'm hooked. Great job .💯❣️ If you need me again I will be happy to help.
19/01/2022
Reese's Halloween Peanut Butter Ultimate Pieces Assortment
Can you say Yum Yum because this Halloween candy assortment includes REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups, REESE'S PIECES Candy, REESE'S OUTRAGEOUS! Bars, and REESE'S PIECES Peanut Butter Cups. Whether I fill up my trick-or-treat bags, take them on trips or sharing at the office, or sneaking a bite a home when watching TV but they need to have them year round and name them Reese's All Year Peanut Butter Pieces
10/08/2021
Reese's Halloween Peanut Butter Ultimate Pieces Assortment 80 Pieces
I'VE ALWAYS LOVED THEIR PEANUT BUTTER CUPS. THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT DISAPPOINT. A VERY TASTY TREAT FOR ANY TIME OF DAY.
09/08/2021
More pieces
Not impressed. Most of the Reeses Pieces were crumbs. Had maybe 2 whole pieces out of 2 cups. It was like they poured the bottom of the back into the peanut butter mix.
09/08/2021
REESES
VERY TASTY I LOVE THEM. AND WOULD BUY MORE.