Reese's Pieces in a Chocolate Candy Shell Shake & Break Egg Box 21 ct

Reese's Pieces in a Chocolate Candy Shell Shake & Break Egg Box 21 ct

27/02/2020
Watch your kids or grand kids have fun
We loved Reese's Pieces Chocolate Candy Shell, They were so good. M Our grand children loved them, But only gave them one a day. I liked how you shake and break them, My grand kids wiggled when they would shake them , It was so funny. just enough candy for one time a day, Thank you for making a fun candy . They will be a winner around Easter & fun for all ages.
26/02/2020
Great!
This was a lot of fun! The kids liked to shake them and hear the reese’s pieces rattle around. To keep the mess down, I had them smash it while the wrapper was still on but it you don’t need to. The chocolate layer isn’t thin enough that it all cracks at one bite and isn’t too thick that it’s uncomfortable. I got about three or four bites out of it every time, mixing it with the reese’s pieces inside. It was pretty good! Definitely something I’d pick up again.
26/02/2020
LOVE CANDY
IT WAS PERFECT FOR MY CHILDREN'S LITTLE HANDS. IT WAS FUN TO OPEN AND EAT.
25/02/2020
Fun, but Forgettable.
Reese's Pieces Shake & Break Eggs are a playful and fun treat, but they lack the cohesion flavor profile to make them exceptional. I wish there was more peanut butter flavor because the taste of the Reese's Pieces gets overwhelmed by the chocolate. Perhaps making the egg out of peanut butter chocolate would give it more of a Reese's feel.
25/02/2020
Awesome Taste Experience
Awesome combination of my two favorite candies! Wonderful addition to any Easter basket and fun to eat! Thanks Hometester Club and Hershey!!!
Great For Easter
These eggs are great. They are the perfect treat, especially if you love Reese's Pieces like my family. These would be perfect to hide for an Easter Egg Hunt. One complaint is that 2 or 3 eggs were broken and there were Pieces loose in the box, but this could have been an issue with shipping as I had them sent to me.
New candy for Easter
The chocolate was & the candy was good too, but it could've used some crunchy waffer in the chocolate shell.
Reese's Pieces Chocolate Easter Egg
I always loved Reese's chocolate candy, bt this easter egg is soo cute & good for easter, that is coming up soon. These are so delicious with the milk chocolate filled with reese's peanut butter. I try not too eat soo many at once, bt its so tempting. Lol. I can eat these reese's pieces all day long, since big fan of chocolate! Delicious milk chocolate peanut butter, yummy!
23/02/2020
Egg-tastic!
My son loved these. It's rather entertaining watching him crack open the yummy chocolate only to find another yummy surprise inside. Delicious treat for us all!
23/02/2020
Yummy in my tummy
Well it was amazing, it made Me want more. Heck my box is gone. But was very nice product
22/02/2020
Awesome treat
Some were smashed however I did enjoy. This is a great treat.
22/02/2020
Break and shake goodness
I think the name should be break then shake since that is what you do. You break the egg then shake it in your mouth. I would also change the Reese's Pieces to mini Reese's Pieces.
21/02/2020
Shake and break Easter egg.
I loved the 21 CT. Reese's chocolate shake and break egg box. I can not wait to give these to my kids in their Easter baskets.
Great seasonal candy
I received a box of Reese's Pieces in a candy shell,shake and break eggs to try from hometesterclub. They come individually wrapped, which is perfect for putting in Easter baskets or storing for later. It was a tasty chocolate egg shell filled with classic Reese's Pieces inside. It is a fun treat that is perfect for spring.
Messy Broken Eggs
that's a lot of eggs. difficult to break, eat and enjoy the combination of chocolate and peanut butter. a bit messy when broken. Nice chocolate taste, but I will say that I probably would not purchase.