4.6 5 0 154 154 Hershey's cocoa and Reese's Peanut Butter. Sweet and crunchy corn puffs.
Reese's Puffs

21/09/2020
It's not for me.
I tried this cereal when my kids insisted they wanted it. To me it isn't at all like the candy. The peanut butter flavour is wrong and the chocolate just isn't there. Three stars because the kids thought it was the best thing ever.
03/08/2020
Me and my kids have always loved this cereal the peanut butter tastes delicious also be perfect a healthy breakfast this is a must have at home
03/08/2020
Reese’s Puffs Cereal
I love Reese’s puffs cereal!! None of the knock off brands come close to this brand cereal. My favorite, and one of my kids favorite too!!
22/01/2020
Taste Great
This is a household favorite. My daughter loves to eat these on special occasions. The one thing that I wish I could change would be the amount of sugar. Other than that we love them for a treat.
22/01/2020
Perfection
Absolutely perfect. Everything I expected and wanted
06/01/2020
Yummy box of goodness
My family absolutely love Reece's Puffs cereal.l I like it even more than the candy. I always make sure we have a box or two in the house.
01/01/2020
Very delicious
I absolutely love the taste of Reece's Puffs cereal. I'm not a fan of the candy but the Reece's Puffs cereal is so good even my dog Rocky loves it. There is always a box...or two in the house.
07/12/2019
Reeces puffs cereal
My 3 grandsons tried this cereal for me this week. They liked it ok but said it was soggy very quickly. They did not want any 2 day .
05/12/2019
Delicious!
This is by far one of my favor cereals and I’m not a huge peanut butter fan but I love these! They have a subtle and not overwhelming flavor mixed with a chocolate flavor as well. Not the best cereal for you but it’s got some great flavor
17/11/2019
Yummy!
This is my all time favorite cereal. When i have a craving for chocolate or even peanut butter this is my go to cereal.
07/11/2019
Reese's Puffs are a favorite around my house.
Everyone in my house loves Reese's Puffs. A box of these doesn't last longer than 2 days around here. The chocolate and peanut butter tasting cereal is so good. If there is a person out there who has not tried these I would definitely recommend them.
16/09/2019
YUMMY
GOSH these are so YUMMY! They taste just like Reese's, I have to be careful with buying these i could eat the whole box in one sitting. I love them with a vanilla soy milk to soak up the flavor and drink yum.
29/08/2019
One of the Family's favorites!
My whole family loves this cereal! It is one of the most requested ones and it is gone pretty fast after it is purchased.
27/08/2019
My favorite
I love Reese’s puffs cereal peanut butter and chocolate my favorite mix! I recommend this to anyone who loves Reese’s and cereal!
26/08/2019
Yummy in my tummy
I enjoy every spoonful. I love the flavor of it...