4.6 5 0 165 165 Hershey's cocoa and Reese's Peanut Butter. Sweet and crunchy corn puffs.

8/17/2019
Perfect harmony
I love this cereal it doesn’t last a day in my house the mister and I fight over it so it pretty much sums up the review lol
7/29/2019
Reese's Puffs Cereal
Reese's puffs is one of my favorite cereals. I love the taste of peanut butter and chocolate mixed together, especially in a cereal. I remember eating this cereal as a child and I still love it as an adult. I always try and pick up this cereal when it is on sale.
7/18/2019
The hubbys fav
My husband is like a small child. Cereal, and snacks all day ever day! Reece’s puffs cereal is his all time favorite cereal. We always have box, sometimes two on stand by! I enjoy it as well. Great flavor, stays crisp and crunchy, gives the milk a great flavor too!
6/26/2019
Reese
Omg awesome so much peanut butter and a hint of chocolate Had other cereals.
5/28/2019
Candy for breakfast!
Reese puff are never going to get old. Who doesn't like peanut butter and chocolate? And to make it all better you can have it breakfast and not feel guilty. Always have and always will love this cereal.
4/27/2019
Reeses' Puffs
I liked it. It had a chocolate peanut butter flavor and was good to the taste. I have purchased it several times. It stays crunchy in the milk and I would recommend you give it a try.
4/24/2019
DELICIOUS
If you LOVE Reese's you will LIKE this cereal. It's pretty good. You do get that peanut butter taste with chocolate. I do wish the peanut butter flavor ratio was higher compared to the chocolate. I like to enjoy this as a late snack when I am craving something sweet chocolatey and peanut buttery!
4/14/2019
I really enjoy this cereal. The taste is awesome and I didn’t want to stop eating it. The peanut butter taste is my favorite. I could eat this every single day. I would recommend trying this cereal.
4/11/2019
tastes like the candy but rougher on the mouth
very good taste, but will make the roof of your mouth very sore
2/18/2019
the whole family loves them
These may not be the healthiest cereal but they taste just like the candy bars that my kids are so addicted to.We go threw a box in about a weeks time and they are so much cheaper than buying the candy bars
2/14/2019
Great flavor
This is one of my favorite cereals! Excellent chocolate/peanut butter flavor with no fake or odd aftertaste!
2/6/2019
Lots of sugar
Lots of sugar, doesnt really take like anything Reeses to me
1/21/2019
Look OUT!
Be very careful with this "snack" before you know it the entire box will be empty! You will wonder "where did it all go?"
12/7/2018
The kids love it
This is one of my kids top favorite cereal and I love that they have such a large box to feed my large family. I find myself snacking on them as well, the peanut butter flavor is that authentic Reese’s flavor and it makes it addicting!
12/6/2018
If you haven't tried this cereal yet your missing out. Tastes so good!