Refresh® Digital PF Lubricant Eye Drops

29/11/2020
Burned my eyes.
This product burned my eyes. The burning feeling started within a few seconds and lasted about 10 seconds. It did not feel soothing or lubricating even after the burning feeling went away. I am not sure how to improve this product.
25/11/2020
Dry Eye Relief
I mostly used the Refresh drops in the morning, when my eyes are red and dry from my allergies and sinus problems. I also used them at the end of the day after looking at a computer screen all day. I will definitely continue to use and buy this product!
23/11/2020
Great Eye Drops
The Eye drops are great for my eyes. I suffer from mild dry eye and it's awful. Especially when the weather changes and it starts getting cold. I really like that the pack came with multiple vials so that I could leave them in my purse and use them on the go. When I needed something the most, before or after driving, I was able to use the eye drops and focus on the road.
20/11/2020
Loved it
I am on my computer all day working, my eyes used to water because of that. After trying the refresh digital pf it makes my eyes look fresh and it doesn't strain much.
20/11/2020
Love these
I love this product. I don’t get the best sleep with having a baby. I use this product every morning so my eye do not look so bloodshot. This product works wonders for me and helps me look like a normal person again and I love it.