Refresh Optive Mega-3® Preservative-Free Lubricant Eye Drops
  • 1,081 Reviews

31/01/2020
Great eye drops!
I work with computers all day long and these drops seemed to help with the fatigue that always follows after a long day.
wonderful new product
worked great. provided immediate and long lasting relief.
30/01/2020
Fresh Feeling Eyes, in Seconds!
I love the individual single use containers. Easy to use, hassle free and easily fit into a small compartment in my purse, tote, backpack or makeup bag. These drops really made my dry eyes feel much better. I’m sure I’m on the computer and phone entirely too much, but these eye drops were a much needed improvement to the comfort of My eyes. I felt it was easier to read small text for longer periods of time after using. My eyes are often tired, dry feeling and irritated.
Refreshed Eyes
I loved the way my eyes felt after use it took away tired dry feeling
Good Product
Product worked well and I liked the individual vials - easy to carry in my purse and keep in desk at work. Provided relief to my dry eyes.
No dry eyes
I disagreed to the computer and tv question because I didn’t notice a difference but when I read it helped
Awesome Drops!
Amazing! Refreshing, soothing and balanced. These drops are just right for my dry tired eyes. I am definitely switching eye drops.
Refreshed eyes
I have to take several medications daily for my allergies and as a result my eyes are typically dry. This leads to tired and uncomfortable eyes most days. These eye drops have helped tremendously. I don't need to use them as often as other drops I have tried.
29/01/2020
This Refresh Optive Mega-3® Preservative-Free Lubricant Eye Drops keep my eyes hydrated and it keep my eyes from getting teary when I am watching tv or using the computer.
Not Bad!
Made my eyes feel very lubricated, but had a greasy like feeling that I was worried about . I would try/buy them .
Tears of joy!
I was very impressed with these eye drops it's amazing how naturally feel in your eyes the first time I put them in my eyes I almost squeezed at the entire sample in my eye because I could not feel them hit my eyeball they didn't have any of the initial sting every other eye drop ever tried has. Which if you are a user of eye drops you know how impressive that is.
Love them
Felt so good.Relieves dry eyes and comforts them.Really good product you should really give a chance to use.
Works ok
The eye drops worked ok, no better, no worse. Price would determine if I buy them.
28/01/2020
Love these drops
I have very dry eyes, and these drops have helped me a lot this past week.
28/01/2020
eye drops
I normally use blink drops but i tried these due to receiving a free sample of them. They are just about the same as the blink drops but i found them to be higher priced at the store