r.e.m. beauty Midnight Shadow Eyeshadow Palette

4.8 5 0 33 33 r.e.m. beauty midnight shadow eyeshadow palette includes a mix of 6 ultra-blendable mattes + shimmers with a silky, lightweight feel and maximum color payoff.

23/05/2022
beauty cismetics
my oldest grand daughter took it away from my she said she needed it and loved it
22/05/2022
Date night must
Brings a pop to your eyes and matches anything I can wear.
21/05/2022
Very good color
This product blends really well and has a great color, The color is really potent and looks very well with the rest of my makeup. This is a great pallet and I recommend it to anyone who is looking for eyeshadow.
21/05/2022
Great colors
I have tried this product the colors go great with each other, and to mix and match, easy to apply , just wish it stayed on a little longer , but overall good
19/05/2022
Great for a late night date
Was a great choice of colors for a night out with the hubby was not too much and very lovely shade for the color of my green eyes
19/05/2022
Nice eyes
Loved this great color selection got it for my wife and my niece they look great
18/05/2022
Phenomenal
.R.E.M. Beauty Midnight Shadow Eyeshadow Palette has a mix of 6 Ultra Blendable Mattes&Shimmers. This palette is definitely a go too for just your everyday eye color or even a date night with your husband. I highly recommend this palette to any girl that wants to look bomb for the day and night!!
18/05/2022
Vivid color
6 ultra blended mattes and shimmers with silky, lightweight and maximum color payoff.I m a makeup Jinky so I tried a lot of makeup over the years. I like this all color they are unique and perfect for traveling along with the size.
Beautiful and long lasting
Beautiful shades, impressive packaging and good quality. Lasts for a long time and is lightweight on the skin.
Beautiful on
I haven’t tried this brand or product until recently and I’m so glad I did. I absolutely loved how this looked on me and blended great. I will continue to purchase and use this brand and shade.
loved
This is a beautiful eyeshadow so many beautiful colors and really good pigments, stay all day! I recommend this products. The package is so beautiful ! You can make so much beautiful makeups looks
16/05/2022
r.e.m. beauty Midnight Shadow Eyeshadow Palette
r.e.m. beauty Midnight Shadow Eyeshadow Palette is lightweight and the colors are beautiful, when I wear it I get so many compliments on my makeup.
16/05/2022
Date night
These are the perfect colors for a date night or girls night, and the colors blend so perfectly!! Def recommend to all makeup lovers!!!
14/05/2022
Patchy color
It's not my favorite. I sweated it off, required too much to stay on.
12/05/2022
Eyes
Pretty color goes on nice take off easy nice compack