28/10/2019
Great smell!
Do you love the smell of laundry? Freshly washed and dried goodness? Well this product is for you.Smells great but not over powering. Nice easy fragrance
21/10/2019
Uplifting ambiance
The scent is so uplifting, yet comforting. I have it set up in the living room, so when you open the door to enter the house, it smells wonderful. We have two dogs, so the smell of animals isn't an issue and it creates a nice ambiance.
16/10/2019
Universal refreshing scent
I received a free refill sample of the Renuzit air freshener in the spray can. I don’t have the Renuzit sprayer, so I was happy that the refill fits any sprayer. The smell reminds me of freshly washed laundry. I set the timer so that it sprays every 20 minutes. When you walk into a room, the scent lingers in the air. In the past I’ve always purchased the glade refills, so this was a welcoming experience to try the Renuzit brand. This is a great product; I will buy this product to use in the future.
12/10/2019
My house smells so fresh!
I am absolutely LOVING this scent! I know it's fall and not a traditional "fall" scent BUT this Snuggle linen escape scent makes my home smell so clean and fresh! (I think I will continue to use this scent because it smells so good!)
08/10/2019
Smells amazing!
It smelled so fresh and clean, I will definitely recommend this to friends and family! Love it!
06/10/2019
Nice scent effective smell neutralizer
Nice scent not to strong . My husband has not complained about it being to strong either.
05/10/2019
Smells amazing!
The smell was amazing and it lasted longer than I expected.
03/10/2019
Great Fresh Smell!
I tried the Linen Escape and loved it.The linen fragrance was fresh and clean smelling,but it was not overpowering. I like my home to smell clean,but do not like a cheap,overpowering artificial smell.The Snuggle fragrance was neither overpowering or artificial.Great smell
02/10/2019
This scent is a breath of fresh air!
The fragrance of the air freshener is delightful. The odor eliminating qualities of the air freshener are pretty good as well.
Recommended
Great, fresh smell. It’s nice that this product is compatible with various brand sprayers.
Air Freshener
The refill spray was easy to use. It gave the room a nice, fresh scent that lasted for maybe an hour. It masked pet odor that I was trying to eliminate, but I would have liked it to last a little longer. I liked the scent so much though, I will purchase this again to freshen up the room.
Fresh and clean
Renuzit Snuggle Linen Escape Automatic spray refill is the BOMB.COM. It smells amazing! It’s the perfect amount of scent to keep my house smelling fresh and clean.
Wonderful product
I received this as a free sample from home tester club, and was very pleased with the product. It has a very pleasant smell, without being overwhelming.
30/09/2019
Mud room loves snuggle
As soon as I received my package I inserted it into my airwick and let me tell you my mud room smells AMAZING! I had a couple of friends over and I even allowed them into my mud room. The snuggle scent was way better than I had anticipated. The smell is a bit on the stronger side but it’s smells like a fresh load of laundry every time.
30/09/2019
My house thanks you!!
Renuzit Snuggle Linen Escape Is wonderful It leaves my house smelling fresh and clean! Snuggle is one of my favorite scents now I can have it all through the house! I love that its available in automatic spray! now i can set it and forget it and my house smells amazing with no effort!