4.6 5 0 84 84 Welcome in family and friends with the inviting scent of the NEW Renuzit® Snuggle® fragrance line! Let the inviting scent of Renuzit® Snuggle® fill your home with warmth and happiness.

3/12/2019
Snuggle Fabric Refresher smells great without being overwhelming. Makes the fabric feel fresher with the added benefit of the area smelling great as well.
3/12/2019
Snuggle Super Fresh fabric refresher helps to eliminate odors in almost everything that need it, as fabric, car, bathrooms, etc. I used after cleaned the carpet and has a long lasting linen escape fragrance. I don't need to spray so much just need a little bit because it's strong but works!
3/12/2019
I usually use other brands to refresh my linen in between washes. It seems that the scent fades quick but when using the Renuzit Snuggle Linen Escape Fabric Refresher it lasts. The scent is strong and lasts longer than other products.
3/12/2019
I really enjoyed using Renuzit® Snuggle® Linen Escape Fabric Refresher. I thought the scent was fresh and lasted well over 24 hours! I used it on clothes, bedsheets, and carpet. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
3/12/2019
This product is a large competition to Febreeze. It’s smell is light and clean. It works great in refreshing dog smelling fabric.
3/12/2019
This worked great on everything from clothing to curtains and furniture. We have 5 cats and I sometimes worry about smells but Renuzit Sniggles linen spray works great so I don’t have to worry about cat lady smells anymore.
3/11/2019
I love the smell in the fabric refresher. It’s not too over the top that it would give you headache if you are sensitive to smells. We use this to freshen up clothes and shake out some wrinkles when in a rush. I will definitely be purchasing again.
3/11/2019
I used the Renuzit Snuggle Linen Escape Fabric Refresher on my couch. It made it smell better but didn't last more than a day. It does smell really nice though.
3/11/2019
I love how this Renuzit product smells. It freshens up my pillows quickly with a light fresh scent. I also used in my seat cushions and it worked very well. I will be keeping a bottle of this on hand anytime I need to freshen a fabric furniture item.
3/10/2019
I enjoyed the smell when I sprayed it on the fabric but once that was done it could not be smelled again, even people who came in could not smell it
3/8/2019
The Renuzit® Snuggle® Linen Escape Fabric Refresher was exactly what I needed for those soft surfaces in my house where my cat likes to lay. The smell was excellent and not too overbearing, but just enough to overcome any odors lingering in the fabric. I used this on my rug, pillows, and couch and it was great. Dried very quickly, too. I received Renuzit® Snuggle® Linen Escape Fabric Refresher for free to test and I will definitely be buying it in the future.
3/8/2019
I got this fabric refresher as a sample item to try last week. This smells great, without being overly perfumed. This product came at just the right time to test it out. My child had been quite sick with a fever and virus and had been camping on the couch. My living room, especially my fabric couch began to take on that sick smell. I was so happy with the results. I sprayed the couch and my curtains. I can say it diss work as it promises by eliminating odors. The Renuzit Snuggle Linen Escale Fabric Refresher does not cover orders with a stong smell. I was worried my living room would smell like sick room and flowers but the smell was very pleasing. My couch was in fact refreshed. Very nice results and better than I expected. I would buy this product and use again.
3/7/2019
First of all, I LOVE the scent of Snuggle fabric softener and dryer sheets...it is my FAVORITE! It reminds me of my childhood and makes me feel so warm and cozy! I had no idea that this product even existed until it arrived on my doorstep, boy was I pleasantly surprised! It does a great job of refreshing clothes and is a wonderful alternative to other brands that I have used for years. This will be my first choice from now on, thank you!!
3/7/2019
This refresher is easy on fabrica and doesn’t leave any residue. The smell is noticeable and clean but not overwhelming. It last a significant amount of time. Great product!
3/7/2019
I loved this fabric refresher! It had scent that lasted yet was not too overpowering. I could still smell the scent on my furniture for a few days afterwards and not only did it make the furniture smell great, but it also made the room smell great too as a result!