Renuzit® Snuggle® Linen Escape Fabric Refresher

• 4.6 out of 5 from

Maribel (Rowlett)

3/12/2019 Home Tested with free product

Snuggle Fabric Refresher smells great without being overwhelming. Makes the fabric feel fresher with the added benefit of the area smelling great as well.

Cety (Las Vegas)

• 8 Comments
3/12/2019 Home Tested with free product

Snuggle Super Fresh fabric refresher helps to eliminate odors in almost everything that need it, as fabric, car, bathrooms, etc. I used after cleaned the carpet and has a long lasting linen escape fragrance. I don't need to spray so much just need a little bit because it's strong but works!

Brittney (Los Angeles)

3/12/2019 Home Tested with free product

I usually use other brands to refresh my linen in between washes. It seems that the scent fades quick but when using the Renuzit Snuggle Linen Escape Fabric Refresher it lasts. The scent is strong and lasts longer than other products.

Brianne (Indiana)

• 65 Comments
3/12/2019 Home Tested with free product

I really enjoyed using Renuzit® Snuggle® Linen Escape Fabric Refresher. I thought the scent was fresh and lasted well over 24 hours! I used it on clothes, bedsheets, and carpet. I would definitely recommend this product to others.

Luana (Lake Wales)

• 1 Upload
  • 18 Comments
3/12/2019 Home Tested with free product

This product is a large competition to Febreeze. It’s smell is light and clean. It works great in refreshing dog smelling fabric.

shirley (New York)

• 9 Comments
3/12/2019 Home Tested with free product

This worked great on everything from clothing to curtains and furniture. We have 5 cats and I sometimes worry about smells but Renuzit Sniggles linen spray works great so I don’t have to worry about cat lady smells anymore.

Stephanie (Cumming)

3/11/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love the smell in the fabric refresher. It’s not too over the top that it would give you headache if you are sensitive to smells. We use this to freshen up clothes and shake out some wrinkles when in a rush. I will definitely be purchasing again.

Melissa (Columbia)

3/11/2019 Home Tested with free product

I used the Renuzit Snuggle Linen Escape Fabric Refresher on my couch. It made it smell better but didn't last more than a day. It does smell really nice though.

elizabeth (Delray Beach)

• 1 Upload
  • 15 Comments
3/11/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love how this Renuzit product smells. It freshens up my pillows quickly with a light fresh scent. I also used in my seat cushions and it worked very well. I will be keeping a bottle of this on hand anytime I need to freshen a fabric furniture item.

Tina (Petersburg)

3/10/2019 Home Tested with free product

I enjoyed the smell when I sprayed it on the fabric but once that was done it could not be smelled again, even people who came in could not smell it

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours