4.6 5 0 90 90 Welcome in family and friends with the inviting scent of the NEW Renuzit® Snuggle® fragrance line! Let the inviting scent of Renuzit® Snuggle® fill your home with warmth and happiness.
Renuzit Snuggle Linen Escape Fabric Refresher

06/03/2019
OMG!! This works really well. I was able to use this on my living room carpets and blankets. Made everything smell so fresh and clean. We have animals in the house so that's really key in brands we love to use and purchase. I would highly recommend this product.
06/03/2019
Wonderful product that isn't overpowering! Great for linens and even furniture!
06/03/2019
I liked the Renuzit Snuggle Linen Escape Fabric Refresher. It had a clean fresh scent but I found that the scent doesn't last as long as other brands I've tried.
06/03/2019
Renuzit Snuggle smells wonderful! We have 2 dogs, and a few sprays really refreshed our home. The scent lasts too, unlike some other brands.
06/03/2019
Really did not like the smell was expecting a much nicer smell. It is like a nasty bathroom spray.
05/03/2019
I have mixed feelings about Renuzit Snuggle fabric refresher. The smell is incredibly overwhelming after two sprays to where I had to open windows and air out the room. The smell is very chemical at first, but then something strange happens after about a day. It gets more subtle and almost smells like watermelon. I would say to use sparingly and definitely not right before guests come over. Leave plenty of time for dispersal.
05/03/2019
This is one of the best fabric refresher ever! I usually used Febreeze which don't smell like Snuggle or last long. Now my clothes, linens, and closet smell really good. I love my new and forever Renuzit Snuggle Fabric refresher!
05/03/2019
I absolutely love this product. I have four dogs in my home and when I use this product it makes my home smell fresh. The aroma of fresh laundry is long lasting. I will continue to buy this product.
05/03/2019
This fabric refresher spray is something I like to have on hand. It's great for those moments when I need to eliminate odors quickly. When company is stopping by and I didn't have time to wash the dog bedding. The fragrance is strong enough to mask unpleasant odors temporarily, until to have the time to thoroughly clean the item.
Smells good and lasts!
I like this fabric refresher. It has a good smell that lingers. My only issue is that the smell is a little on the strong side in the beginning, but that works itself out in a while, and I am aware that it's my personal preference to have lighter smells.
04/03/2019
It has a light pleasant smell. It last for a few days after you spray it. Clean smelling Definitely reccommend
04/03/2019
Renuzit® Snuggle® Linen Escape Fabric Refresher has a nice pleasant scent. I sprayed it on my doggies area and it seems to me even they like it. We really like that fresh floral smell and we are going to use it every day now. Thank you Renuzit Snuggle for your product!
04/03/2019
While I do think the Renuzit Snuggle Spray refresh’s furniture and fabric the scent was just far to strong for me and gave me a headache. It normally takes a lot to bother me with any scent but this one did. Hopefully they will come out with lighter scents as I love most all Snuggle and Renuzit scents. Overall it does get the job done just a little too much scent for me.
04/03/2019
I thought this Fabric Refresher was great - the smell was light and fresh and lasted longer than I expected.
02/03/2019
Not (just) an air freshener, this takes away odors and freshens fabrics, gym equipment, stuffed animals, real animal area, mattresses, smoky party guest memories and so on. I don't have a sophisticated nose, but I know the overpowering yuck of a perfume that's supposed to cover over smells vs something that smells clean. This is the clean. There is a spice/floral smell at first that fades pretty quickly to no odor (including none of what you wanted gone in the first place).