4.6 5 0 90 90 Welcome in family and friends with the inviting scent of the NEW Renuzit® Snuggle® fragrance line! Let the inviting scent of Renuzit® Snuggle® fill your home with warmth and happiness.
Renuzit Snuggle Linen Escape Fabric Refresher

02/03/2019
I use fabric refresher often around our home and on our furniture. I was excited to try Renuzit Snuggle Line Escape and it did not disappoint. My furniture is refreshed. The scent is quite strong however, probably stronger than I would typically prefer.
01/03/2019
I was pleased with the results from the first spray! This product is definitely worth having around at all times. I have 3 animals that I am always looking for something to keep their bedding smelling nice, my search is over. I 100% recommend to anyone who is thinking about trying.
01/03/2019
I really liked the smell of the renuzit sunggle linen escape fabric refresher. I needed to "wash" my couch since my cat peed on it after his surgery had tried everything and nothing seemed to work at all, I could still smell it, like it had just happened. I ended up using my sample and the smell came out almost completely! I did soap it it water and DAWN as well to make sure I washed it all out, but the KEY was the Sunggle Linen Escape!
01/03/2019
Perfect for a mid week touch up on the sheets. Feels like the sheets are straight out of the laundry, best fabric freshener I have used. Loved the smell.
28/02/2019
It is amazing! Smells great the whole family loves it! Got the pee smell out of my sons matress
28/02/2019
I really love this Renuzit Snuggle Linen Escape Fabric Refresher. It has a really light yet clean scent to it. Another Thing I like about It is that its quick drying. I've already gotten compliments from quest since using this spray. I definitely recommend.
28/02/2019
The scent was very nice, fresh & light. The bottle was easy to use. The spray came out as expected. I used it in the kitchen, bathroom & the living room & it worked great
28/02/2019
The smell is amazing and lasts forby long time. Dries quickly on fabric. Didnt bother my allergies or my skin. Took the dog smell right our of the couch.
28/02/2019
I was very surprised at how Renuzit Snuggle Linen Escape Fabric Refresher freshened up my home with just a few sprays. I left home and returned after a few hours and you can immediately smell the freshness when you walk in. Renuzit Snuggle Linen Escape Fabric Refresher is a keeper.
28/02/2019
clean fresh smell. Similar quality to febreeze. I would love to try other scents
28/02/2019
I have a elderly dog that for some reason licks his body and paws. I mostly think he tends to miss and licks the couch/blankets. Which makes them kinda smelly. After one spray I no longer smelled the dog breath!! I’ve sprayed now everything. My couch, blankets, rugs, carpet, and beds now!!
28/02/2019
Smells great and removes the odors instead of just making them. I would use this daily
27/02/2019
We tried the Snuggle Linen Escape Fabric Refresher several times, especially in the family room. We sprayed the couch and covers, and they smelled terrific. The scent was nice and not overpowering.
27/02/2019
So I received my package yesterday I opened it up immediately and begin spring. I sprayed the carpets in the living room the pillows on the fireplace the bedrooms everything. I am totally in love with this stuff. My 23 year old daughter came in after work to visit and she was saying your house smells good what is that so I showed her and she loves it too I have two other daughters that haven't smelled it yet but will probably fall in love with it also thank you. I appreciate the opportunity to test this product and look forward to testing more thank you
26/02/2019
I was excited to try this. I like fabric refreshers in general and thought i would like the Snuggle scent, but it is just too overpowering for me. I only used 2-3 sprays on my sofa and the fake "laundry" smell still bothers me 3 days later. Definitely effective in what it's supposed to do, but you have to like the scent.