4.6 5 0 90 90 Welcome in family and friends with the inviting scent of the NEW Renuzit® Snuggle® fragrance line! Let the inviting scent of Renuzit® Snuggle® fill your home with warmth and happiness.
Renuzit Snuggle Linen Escape Fabric Refresher

26/02/2019
I really like the smell of Renuzitt snuggle . It eliminates all the cat smell that i had and stayed fresh smell for hours. I like that you dont have to spray that much and it last for a long time. It all so does not put any over spray on anything and every place you spray it like u never sprayed their at all. I would tell my friends about this product for sure.
Snuggle Fabric Spray
I was pleasantly surprised by how effective this Snuggle product worked. I used it on several items of clothing and it left my clothes smelling fresh.
26/02/2019
we LOVE this product so much we bought another one just for our car.. it helps with pets because we all have that pet funk lol def a must buy if you haven't already....
26/02/2019
It smells delicious and made such a difference on some of my sons’ stinky shirts!
26/02/2019
My husband smokes in the car, and it stinks like an ashtray. No product would work more than a few minutes. I was leary of this product, but I decided to try it. I was taken aback by how well this worked, and for quite some time. It made the car smell cleaner, less smoky. I sprayed just a bit at first, and it was wonderful. I spray it daily when I go to the garage. The car smells nicer, with little to no residue like other sprays. Well worth the purchase!
25/02/2019
It has pleasant smell and lasts a long time. Efficient spray bottle design. Will recommend it for sure.
25/02/2019
This does a good job of freshening up soft surfaces in my home: couches, chairs, blankets, mattresses. This scent is pleasant and not too overpowering.
25/02/2019
This was the first time using this product. I love the smell and it lasts for hours!!! We have 2 dogs and 2 cats and you can't even tell we own animals. Its great for odor control and I will definitely be buying some!
25/02/2019
I used this on all my freshly washed blankets right when they came out of the dryer. They smell amazing!! This is one of those products I would buy and be afraid to use because it’s so amazing and couldn’t buy all the time!
21/11/2019
I've always used snuggle for my go to smell good. From the fabricsoftener.. to spraying down the couches for a new refreshing smell. Snuggles wins! This product holds the longest tol.
08/11/2019
Makes fabrics smell clean again!
This Snuggle Fabric Refresher in the linen escape scent is great for making clothes smell fresh and clean in between washes. The scent really smells fresh and clean and makes any nasty smells and odors disappear from my clothes. It makes worn clothes smell clean again and refreshes them and it extends the time I can wear my clothes. I love that it is easy to use because you can just hang your worn clothes on a hanger and spray the Snuggle on the clothes with the easy to use spray bottle and the quick dry mist refreshes everything immediately. This is a great and easy to use product to quickly make your clothes smell clean again. I highly recommend this.
01/10/2019
absolutely love it
love this product, i buy it all the time. it is cheap and it kills bad odors while leaving a nice fragrance. i do buy another brand that also works great strength wise but this brand leaves a really nice sent behind. i keep one in the car where i smoke i spray the car and myself and you can not tell.
27/09/2019
It’s a strong Snuggle!
Love the idea of bringing snuggle softener into other house essentials. That being said the scent is very strong. I sprayed it on shirt today and 4 hours later my husband came home from work and asked “what is that smell?!”
25/09/2019
The best out there
This smells beyond amazing and it’s not too strong either ! It definitely gets the job done and honestly smells a lot better than febreeze in my opinion ! I would highly recommend this no questions asked
25/09/2019
Smells amazing
Got this today in the mail, smells amazing & immediately took away the dog odor in my home. Absolutely loving this product!