4.7 5 0 72 72 Welcome in family and friends with the inviting scent of the NEW Renuzit® Snuggle® fragrance line! Let the inviting scent of Renuzit® Snuggle® fill your home with warmth and happiness.

3/12/2019
This product eliminates all oders I intended it to. Smells good.
3/12/2019
The snuggle relaxing lavender spray refill is easy to use and smells amazing. It has the right strength and is great value for money.
3/11/2019
I'm really impressed with Renuzit Snuggle Relaxing Lavender Automatic Spray Refill. One puff per average size room and smells magically disappear almost instantly. Lightly fresh smelling and not overbearing or particularly even noticeable except that sometimes I hear the spray of the machine when it's quiet. Awesome product highly recommend.
3/11/2019
It is so easy to use no matter what brand spray holder you own. The smell is fresh and invigorating and definitely lingers for a quite a while. I love coming home to a fresh smelling home.
3/11/2019
Renault snuggle relaxing lavender automatic spray smells just like freshly cut lavender. I put mine in the bathroom, and it really keeps the room fresh for hours.
3/11/2019
I love the scent. The lavender made me feel very calm and peaceful. I will definitely get it again.
3/11/2019
Not only does this Renuzit automatic spray keep your room smelling fresh all day, this lavender scent is so relaxing and calming. It’s very hard to find a good scent that you want your room to constantly smell like, so I’m glad I found this relaxing lavender snuggle Renuzit!
3/10/2019
I loved the smell, but my husband loved it so much that he over sprays , which makes me not like it as much. If it wasn't for him I would probably like it much more than I already do.
3/10/2019
Renuizit Snuggle Relaxing Lavender Automatic Spray Refill smells awesome. It has a light lavender fragrance. It is not overpowering at all like some sprays. It left my home smelling crisp fresh and clean. Even though the fragrance is light it lasts a long time. I have already gotten several refills.
3/9/2019
I love Renuzit Snuggle Relaxing Lavender Automatic Spray Refill. The scent is so nice and effectively relaxes me. I have it in my bedroom and use it every night before going to bed. I also put it in my child's room before she goes to bed so that the scent will also fill her room. Renuzit Automatic Sprays are great! I have several different scents, but lavender is by far my favorite out of all of them!
3/9/2019
We enjoyed the scent of the Renuzit Snuggle Relaxing Lavender Automatic Spray Refill. The lavender wasn't too strong and is a relaxing scent. It didn't smell perfumey like some of the other scents we have tried. Highly recommend!
3/8/2019
I love the smell of the Lavender Automatic Spray Refill. It was a very nice and calming smell. The only thing I didn’t like about the lavender spray, was that it did not last very long at all.
3/8/2019
Received my Renuzit Snuggle Relaxing Lavender Automatic Spray Refill and love it! We loved the scent of the snuggle lavender but feel its a little strong in a small space .. didnt have to use very much i will definitely be purchasing this product and will highly recommend it to family and friends!
3/8/2019
Pleasant smell, made our living room enjoyable and relaxing.
3/7/2019
The lavender is not to overpowering and it stays in the air a little longer