Renuzit® Snuggle® Relaxing Lavender Automatic Spray Refill

• 4.6 out of 5 from

Angela (Ocala)

• 8 Comments
3/12/2019 Home Tested with free product

This product eliminates all oders I intended it to. Smells good.

Gourav (San Francisco)

• 6 Comments
3/12/2019 Home Tested with free product

The snuggle relaxing lavender spray refill is easy to use and smells amazing. It has the right strength and is great value for money.

Ludmila (Lincoln Park)

• 85 Comments
3/11/2019 Home Tested with free product

I'm really impressed with Renuzit Snuggle Relaxing Lavender Automatic Spray Refill. One puff per average size room and smells magically disappear almost instantly. Lightly fresh smelling and not overbearing or particularly even noticeable except that sometimes I hear the spray of the machine when it's quiet. Awesome product highly recommend.

Samantha (Tobyhanna)

• 1 Review
  • 1 Comment
3/11/2019 Home Tested with free product

It is so easy to use no matter what brand spray holder you own. The smell is fresh and invigorating and definitely lingers for a quite a while. I love coming home to a fresh smelling home.

Krista (West Jordan)

• 9 Comments
3/11/2019 Home Tested with free product

Renault snuggle relaxing lavender automatic spray smells just like freshly cut lavender. I put mine in the bathroom, and it really keeps the room fresh for hours.

Phoua (Maplewood)

• 8 Comments
3/11/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love the scent. The lavender made me feel very calm and peaceful. I will definitely get it again.

Rebecca (Woodstock)

• 9 Comments
3/11/2019 Home Tested with free product

Not only does this Renuzit automatic spray keep your room smelling fresh all day, this lavender scent is so relaxing and calming. It’s very hard to find a good scent that you want your room to constantly smell like, so I’m glad I found this relaxing lavender snuggle Renuzit!

Vieva (Cleveland)

• 2 Comments
3/10/2019 Home Tested with free product

I loved the smell, but my husband loved it so much that he over sprays , which makes me not like it as much. If it wasn't for him I would probably like it much more than I already do.

sonia (VIRGINIA BEACH)

• 14 Comments
3/10/2019 Home Tested with free product

Renuizit Snuggle Relaxing Lavender Automatic Spray Refill smells awesome. It has a light lavender fragrance. It is not overpowering at all like some sprays. It left my home smelling crisp fresh and clean. Even though the fragrance is light it lasts a long time. I have already gotten several refills.

LORRIE (LEOLA)

• 1 Review
  • 2 Comments
3/9/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love Renuzit Snuggle Relaxing Lavender Automatic Spray Refill. The scent is so nice and effectively relaxes me. I have it in my bedroom and use it every night before going to bed. I also put it in my child's room before she goes to bed so that the scent will also fill her room. Renuzit Automatic Sprays are great! I have several different scents, but lavender is by far my favorite out of all of them!

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours