Renuzit® Snuggle® Relaxing Lavender Scented Oil Refill 2pk

• 4.6 out of 5 from

ANTONIA (Compton)

• 197 Comments
3/16/2019 Home Tested with free product

I like how the smell is refreshing, it lingers. I feel I'm at a beach.

Elizabeth (Knoxville)

• 5 Comments
3/12/2019 Home Tested with free product

I really like the overall scent and experience of this product. However, I felt that it ran out really really fast in my warmer. I only got about ten days out of the first refill. I am using the second one more like a reed defuser, just open on the shelf. I would probably recommend this item to folks who wanted to use them in a similar way or who weren't worried about it lasting a long time. I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.

april (Pueblo)

• 7 Comments
3/11/2019 Home Tested with free product

The smell was good, but was a little concerned over how it fit into the plug in.

Linda (Smithfield)

• 8 Comments
3/11/2019 Home Tested with free product

It works really well. Fragrance doesn't weaken after time. From beginning to end it lasted and didn't overpower you. Nice consistent fragrance. I love it

Lisa (Hometown)

• 2 Comments
3/8/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love it! I used this product in the room with my cat litter boxes, and it covers the odor with a nice, soft scent!

lakesha (Fort Worth)

• 1 Comment
3/8/2019 Home Tested with free product

The Renuzit Snuggle Relaxing Lavender Scented oil refill smells good and is a good mix. It a very relaxing smell not to much not to little. The smell it gives is just right. Makes you house smell nice and clean.

Kyra (Lakewood)

• 3 Comments
3/7/2019 Home Tested with free product

While the scent is really great, I wasn't able to enjoy it as intended. In fact, I might never like this scent again after this experience. When I opened the package and removed the cap to insert the oil into the warmer, the liquid began to leak everywhere. Soon the room was drenched in the powerful scent and so was I.

janine (San Diego)

• 45 Comments
3/7/2019 Home Tested with free product

My review of the renuzit snuggle relaxing lavender scented oil refill is very good and the lavender scent is calming.

Molly (Easton)

• 1 Comment
3/7/2019 Home Tested with free product

The smell is pleasant and strong enough to be noticed, but not overbearing. I also appreciate that the refills are universal so I didn't have to purchase a new plug in.

Angel (Lafayette)

• 54 Comments
3/7/2019 Home Tested with free product

The Renuzit Snuggle Relaxing Lavender Scented Oil smells wonderful. My home smells nice and relaxing. Lavender is one of my favorite smells. The refills are easy to insert and take back out.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours