4.6 5 0 148 148 Welcome in family and friends with the inviting scent of the NEW Renuzit® Snuggle® fragrance line! Let the inviting scent of Renuzit® Snuggle® fill your home with warmth and happiness.

3/16/2019
I like how the smell is refreshing, it lingers. I feel I'm at a beach.
3/12/2019
I really like the overall scent and experience of this product. However, I felt that it ran out really really fast in my warmer. I only got about ten days out of the first refill. I am using the second one more like a reed defuser, just open on the shelf. I would probably recommend this item to folks who wanted to use them in a similar way or who weren't worried about it lasting a long time. I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.
3/11/2019
The smell was good, but was a little concerned over how it fit into the plug in.
3/11/2019
It works really well. Fragrance doesn't weaken after time. From beginning to end it lasted and didn't overpower you. Nice consistent fragrance. I love it
3/8/2019
I love it! I used this product in the room with my cat litter boxes, and it covers the odor with a nice, soft scent!
3/8/2019
The Renuzit Snuggle Relaxing Lavender Scented oil refill smells good and is a good mix. It a very relaxing smell not to much not to little. The smell it gives is just right. Makes you house smell nice and clean.
3/7/2019
While the scent is really great, I wasn't able to enjoy it as intended. In fact, I might never like this scent again after this experience. When I opened the package and removed the cap to insert the oil into the warmer, the liquid began to leak everywhere. Soon the room was drenched in the powerful scent and so was I.
3/7/2019
My review of the renuzit snuggle relaxing lavender scented oil refill is very good and the lavender scent is calming.
3/7/2019
The smell is pleasant and strong enough to be noticed, but not overbearing. I also appreciate that the refills are universal so I didn't have to purchase a new plug in.
3/7/2019
The Renuzit Snuggle Relaxing Lavender Scented Oil smells wonderful. My home smells nice and relaxing. Lavender is one of my favorite smells. The refills are easy to insert and take back out.
3/7/2019
I really enjoy the scent. It wasn’t too overwhelming. I’ve already received comments by guests on the scent. Very happy with the product.
3/6/2019
My overall review for the renuzit snuggle relaxing scented oil is very good and it smells great.
Renuzit Snuggle Lavender a calming scent
I love the smell of lavendar, because it is very relaxing and calming. The Renuzit Snuggle Lavendar fragrance was delightful, not to strong and not overwhelming. I wish that the scent was slightly stronger, it was more of a more of a nice vanilla /floral fragrance. Overall, I was very happy with this. I was glad that it fit the electric diffuser warming unit that I have.
3/6/2019
Renuzit Snuggle Relaxing Lavender Scented Oil Refils freshen my home with the most wonderful scent. This scent leaves me feeling relaxed and so happy.
3/6/2019
I really like the fresh lavender scent. It is not over powering. The Renuzit Snuggle Relaxing Lavender Oil refill is great for any size room. I have it in my living room which is large and I can smell the nice lavender scent down the hall and in the dining room. I am really enjoying this scent. It is supposed to last up to 90 days, I have had it for 1 week so far and am looking forward to the scent lasting!