4.6 5 0 63 63 Welcome in family and friends with the inviting scent of the NEW Renuzit® Snuggle® fragrance line! Let the inviting scent of Renuzit® Snuggle® fill your home with warmth and happiness.

3/18/2019
The Snuggle Superfresh Original is my favorite Snuggle scent, so a Authentic spray is ingenious. It is true to it’s Original Scent only a little better. It’s long lasting, clean and absorbed pet odor with ease.
3/17/2019
Good product
This is a great product. It works fast and smells great.
3/16/2019
I've been using the Snuggle automatic spray in my living room. It sets on the fireplace where it sprays right in the middle of the room. It really keeps the house smelling fresh, especially with a large dog in the house. The snuggle scent seems to last longer than other brands I've tried. It also helps keep adjoining rooms fresh smelling. It keeps the house fresh smelling continulessly. Other automatic sprays seem to wear off too quickly not providing a constant scent. Now my house smells fresh and clean everytime I walk in, which is exactly what I want an air freshener to do.
3/15/2019
Already purchased for a family member as we enjoyed it so very much!
3/15/2019
it smells just like my favorite fabric softener (Snuggle) and makes the normal smells of home (dogs, cooking, kids running amok) a lot more happy to be around. It is easy to use, works for quite a while before it disappears, and isn't overwhelming right after it spritzes like some auto sprays can be.
3/13/2019
I absolutely love this scent! It smells clean without smelling artificial.
3/11/2019
I put this in my bathroom and it keeps everything smelling nice and fresh. The scent is light and clean.
3/11/2019
It smells so fresh ! It leaves my house smelling so clean !
3/11/2019
If you like snuggle super fresh laundry the you will love snuggle superfresh automatic spray . This airfreshner really works. The scent has a clean home sweet home feel. It is not an overwhelming perfumery scent.
3/9/2019
I liked the clean smell, but I noticed at times sometimes the smell was a little more potent and strong
3/9/2019
Loved this scent. It is light, freash, and clean smelling. I put the automatic sprayer in our laundry room and when u walk into the house it smells like clean laundry. Love it!
3/8/2019
The Renuzit Snuggle Superfresh Original Automatic Spray was great! I’ve never used it before, and traditional use somewhat generic fragrances - and this was incredible. I took about two weeks to complete my review as I wanted to really absorb the smell and the longevity of the product, and I was pleased after that long it still remained fresh and consistent. I compared the price of this spray with the ones I usually use and found it rather similar in cost, but most importantly long lasting with a fragrance that I’m familiar with and that I love - and will purchase next time. Similar brands and fragrances I have used are irritating to my families noses, however this one was one that after two weeks my family didn’t complain about and still enjoyed. I also have pets that I was concerned about - I feared this would be too strong for them. However, they also didn’t seem affected by the fragrance, and I was pleased it covered their sometimes obnoxious pet odor. I loved it!
3/7/2019
The scent was pleasant and long lasting. Definately a winner
3/7/2019
The Renuzit® Snuggle® Superfresh Original Automatic Spray Refill left my home smelling like fresh laundry all day long. The sprayer can also fits inside several other brands of sprayers. The scent that is released os accurate to that of the snuggle fabric softener. You will love the way your house smells!
3/7/2019
I really enjoyed this scent and I'm going to buy it. It lasts a while too. Would like to see it in a room spray