4.6 5 0 65 65 Welcome in family and friends with the inviting scent of the NEW Renuzit® Snuggle® fragrance line! Let the inviting scent of Renuzit® Snuggle® fill your home with warmth and happiness.

07/03/2019
I am very pleased with the freshness of this scent. It freshens up a large room without being too overpowering. I will certainly be purchasing more for other rooms in my house.
06/03/2019
This is the first time I have tried this scent of Renuzit Snuggle Superfresh and I really like it. It is not overpowering like most of the automatic spray refills I have tried. It is a light pleasant scent and very enjoyable.
06/03/2019
Smells like fresh clean laundry. Scent lasts a long time, great at eliminating odors without having to use a lot.
06/03/2019
Nice clean smell , smell is nice I would use this again in my home .
06/03/2019
The smell is amazing it smells just like Snuggle for the laundry does. Easy to use. The smell is long lasting as well
06/03/2019
Fresh scent that kept our dining room smelling fresh and not like last night’s dinner. I liked the warm smell of a fresh laundry scent, too. It was inviting and not overpowering.
06/03/2019
Renuzit Snuggle Superfresh Original Automatic Spray smells like fresh laundry all day. I used it near my cats litter box, but nobody would have known it was there because all you could smell was this heavenly Snuggle scent. The smell lingers and lasts super long. I have never been happier with a “clean” scent as they tend to not linger long, but this left the space smelling fresh all day. I will forever pick this Renuzit scent up!
06/03/2019
It is easy to put in the automatic sprayer. It has a nice clean scent not overpowering. The scent lasts for plenty of time.
06/03/2019
I used the Renuzit® Snuggle® Superfresh Original Automatic Spray in my house and it felt really nice and fresh. The fragrance last longer and I am pretty impressed by it. I liked the super fresh aroma of it.the refill does lasts longer and it is easily available in most if the stores. I will definitely buy this product in future. Overall I liked the product and I recommend it to my friends and family.
06/03/2019
The scent smells clean and fresh. I already had a Glade automatic sprayer and this fit right in so quick and easy, no set up required. I absolutely love it!
06/03/2019
I was surprised that the smell was so clean smelling. It made the whole room smell clean and fresh. I will definatly buy this smell from now on.
06/03/2019
Renuzit Snuggle superfresh original spray smells so good. Once it is sprayed the scent fills the entire room and does not fade away quickly like some other sprays. It is a nice strong clean scent and works nicely in my laundry/cat litter room!
05/03/2019
I received this product and i loved it. it smells delicious and my house feels very fresh.
05/03/2019
I think it smell good. It gives the room a rich aroma and smell refreshing.
05/03/2019
The scent that was sent to me was Superfresh original as indicated above. I am a big fan of the smell of fresh clean clothes so I loved that aspect of it. I do not have docking station for the refill to fit it so I had to spray it myself. That didn't bother me though. The smell is good, not to overwhelming on the nose, but not to subtle either that you can't smell it. I could see how though that if you are pregnant the scent would be to much and could eitherake you sick or a headache. Overall I enjoy this product.