4.6 5 0 51 51 Welcome in family and friends with the inviting scent of the NEW Renuzit® Snuggle® fragrance line! Let the inviting scent of Renuzit® Snuggle® fill your home with warmth and happiness.

3/27/2019
Renuzit® Snuggle® SuperFresh Original Fabric Refresher was a game changer for us. For items in our house that are too large to throw into the wash, we were able to simply spray and enjoy. We will be purchasing this product in the future.
3/26/2019
I love the fresh scent of this spray. The spray bottle is a great quality. This is easy to use and doesn't gunk up like some other fabric refreshers I've used.
3/22/2019
I've previously been using another fabric refresher to remove pet odor, but have to leave the room after spraying because it was so strong. The Snuggle refresher leaves a pleasant, not too strong scent in the air and no pet odor. I will definitely buy it again and recommend it.
3/18/2019
I was excited to get this product because my puppy had an accident on the carpet and even after we cleaned it, it didnt smell great. a few sprays of the snuggle refresher made huge difference. the smell is wonderful and strong enough to get rid of the not so great smell but not too overpowering. i have also sprayed it on a few shirts just because it smells nice and clean.
3/18/2019
I don’t like the smell of it. It is also very strong. U should go with a different scent and then I would buy it. Great idea I love the snuggle fabric softeners and how the smell lasts a long time after washing my clothes. I buy the blue one and would love to have a fabric refresher with that smell. The reason I started using the liquid snuggle fabric softener was because 2 different people at work had said they used it when I asked what smelled so good on them!
3/18/2019
It smells good but its not natural. I prefer essential oils and more natural products but this is a good replacement.
3/13/2019
i like the scent its not so strong and it lasts longer
3/13/2019
I really love the scent! It was so nice and fresh and lasted a long time! I am in love!
3/11/2019
This has been a great way to get rid of the stench in my dog's nine-year-old bed - as well as his blankets, my shoes, and my gym bag. It works way better than Febreze. My only issue with it is that my sinus allergies were affected, so I hope they are working on making hypoallergenic alternatives.
3/11/2019
I love that the Renuzit Snuggle fabric refresher has a fine mist easy- to- spray nozzle. It smells great and is not overpowering at all. The rooms had a nice light scent for a couple of hours.
3/9/2019
Renuzit Snuggle SuperFresh Original Fabric Refresher made my fabrics smell so good. I have multiple pets, so it’s very nice to have an easy spray to spray on furniture to refresh it and make everything smell good.
3/7/2019
I really like Renuzit Snuggle SuperFresh Original Fabric Refresher! It smells really good and the scent lasted for about 3 or 4 hours! It works really well, I sprayed it on my dogs bed and it actually smelled good afterwards! My couches smell really good thanks to this product! I will buy this product regularly and I recommend it to anyone gladly!
3/7/2019
I used this on my couches, works really well and smells great.
3/6/2019
The Renuzit Snuggle SuperFresh Orignal Fabric Refresher is wonderful. It smells great and is long lasting. Would highly recommend. Love that it comes in a spray bottle that is super easy to use. Keeps clothes, bedspreads, and carpets smelling fresh and clean.
3/6/2019
Love the way Renuzit Snuggle SuperFresh Origional Fabric Refresher left my fabrics smelling! So glad I received a free sample from home tester club to try!