4.6 5 0 51 51 Welcome in family and friends with the inviting scent of the NEW Renuzit® Snuggle® fragrance line! Let the inviting scent of Renuzit® Snuggle® fill your home with warmth and happiness.

06/03/2019
I absolutely love this stuff, it smells so good. I have used the fabric softener of this scent and it smelled so good and was super happy to get a sample of the spray to try out. Will definitely be buying more as needed.
06/03/2019
Renuzit snuggle superfresh fabric refresher does exactly what it says it does. It has a fine mist to spray on your fabrics without saturating them. The smell is a light scent and it is a clean scent. Also it doesn't cover up odors like most fabric refresher sprays. I love this product. Thank you for giving me opportunity to test this great spray!
06/03/2019
This is a wonderful product to freshen up any area of your home.
06/03/2019
This is a great product. Renuzit Snuggle SuperFresh Original Fabric Refresher is a product I would recommend. It refreshes throw pillows as well as areas in my home I frequently sit. Keeps home smelling fresh.
06/03/2019
I love Snuggle brand products, and this product definitely lives up to the brand reputation. The smell is so fresh and pleasant! I've used it in my car, on my curtains, and on the beds in my house.
06/03/2019
Smells amazing! The scent stays long wherever you spray it. I love it.
06/03/2019
It seemed to work ok as a fabric refresher, but it had a strong floral fragrance that lingered. I feel like it covered up, rather than removed odors.
04/03/2019
This is a useful product. I loved the scent and that it was not overwhelming or headache-inducing. It was a fresh, spring scent that was very pleasant. It's in an easy to use spray bottle that used the right amount coming out. The scent, while nice, didn't last as long as I would have expected though. It dissipated too quickly and all traces were gone within 2 hours or under. I would say some of my more expensive perfumes are much more effective. Wish there could have been some anti-bacterial quality as well.
Excellent odor elimination
Clean laundry smell for laundry that may not be so clean. :)
04/03/2019
I love that it smells like my dryer sheets so it refreshes my towels and linens! I live spraying it on my carpet, stairway, and curtains!
04/03/2019
This product smells wonderful and works perfect to remove dog odor from couch!
03/03/2019
I really like this product.It only takes a few sprays and eliminates odors.Can be used on fabrics and carpets,Great for the home and car. Smells very good.
03/03/2019
I love the stuff!!! It smells really good and just a few squirts and you can smell it through the whole house. I will for sure be buying this.
02/03/2019
Love it! It smells so good! I am so impressed that ithe smell is long lasting! I sprayed it hours ago and I walked into my room and it’s still smells so good! My daughter said; “what smells so good”?! I love that it’s not a spray that just covers smells up, it’s actually a room and carpet deodorizer. 🥰🥰🥰
01/03/2019
Smells awesome! The mist is light, doesn't feel like your fabric is soaking wet. Smells really good. Filled the room with fresh smell. Was not strong for very long, but tom still smelled fresh. I will definitely buy!