4.6 5 0 53 53 Welcome in family and friends with the inviting scent of the NEW Renuzit® Snuggle® fragrance line! Let the inviting scent of Renuzit® Snuggle® fill your home with warmth and happiness.
Renuzit Snuggle SuperFresh Original Fabric Refresher

20/07/2019
Very good spray refreshes the room as u apply it
We use it all the time before party's to really make it fresh
18/07/2019
Fabric
This is a life saver when it comes to my children. I spray this on the jackets, Linen and everything else
22/06/2019
I love the way this makes anything you spray it on smell. My kids are constantly spilling stuff on my furniture etc.. so this definitely helps those spills from smelling badly.
04/06/2019
great smell
smells fresh scent lasts for a little while,but not recommended for pet odors
31/05/2019
It's an okay product
It is an okay product, it could be better. It is a little too strong and the scent could be more appealing and last longer. I'm sure others like this product but it's not for me.
29/05/2019
Love the scent
I love the smell of this snuggle fabric spray I even have it in a fabric softener and absolutely love it. The scent really lasts and we foster pets too and every one tells me how wonderful my house smells
28/05/2019
Best smelling spray I have ever used!
This is hands down the best smelling spray I have ever used. When I spray my clothes before going to work, I still smell great well into the afternoon. I already tell everyone how great this product is!
01/05/2019
Renuzit
Ive tried many deodorizers before but the Renuzit works the best. The smell last longer than the other products Ive used.
13/06/2019
I tried to buy this in store, but I checked the scent, and sprayed it, and it didn’t smell fresh. It smelled like wet dirty laundry, with a blend of perfume. I couldn’t bring myself to buy it, when it already included a foul smell.