4.6 5 0 51 51 Welcome in family and friends with the inviting scent of the NEW Renuzit® Snuggle® fragrance line! Let the inviting scent of Renuzit® Snuggle® fill your home with warmth and happiness.

04/06/2019
great smell
smells fresh scent lasts for a little while,but not recommended for pet odors
31/05/2019
It's an okay product
It is an okay product, it could be better. It is a little too strong and the scent could be more appealing and last longer. I'm sure others like this product but it's not for me.
29/05/2019
Love the scent
I love the smell of this snuggle fabric spray I even have it in a fabric softener and absolutely love it. The scent really lasts and we foster pets too and every one tells me how wonderful my house smells
28/05/2019
Best smelling spray I have ever used!
This is hands down the best smelling spray I have ever used. When I spray my clothes before going to work, I still smell great well into the afternoon. I already tell everyone how great this product is!
01/05/2019
Renuzit
Ive tried many deodorizers before but the Renuzit works the best. The smell last longer than the other products Ive used.
13/06/2019
I tried to buy this in store, but I checked the scent, and sprayed it, and it didn’t smell fresh. It smelled like wet dirty laundry, with a blend of perfume. I couldn’t bring myself to buy it, when it already included a foul smell.