4.1 5 0 82 82 Welcome in family and friends with the inviting scent of the NEW Renuzit® Snuggle® fragrance line! Let the inviting scent of Renuzit® Snuggle® fill your home with warmth and happiness.

12/03/2019
Snuggle air freshener
Over all I really like that couple min since I open it my house started smelling wonderful
12/03/2019
Very present smell, my bathroom smells like Snuggle.
11/03/2019
I loved the scent, even though my sample was damaged when I got it in the mail. It was all busted up and very hard to open - but love how the smell captures in the room.
09/03/2019
The scent is nice, and reminds me of clean laundry...which is always nice. Not a fan of the style of air freshener, as it isn't attractive. But that's my only complaint.
08/03/2019
This really does have a really fresh smell; it smells nice but isn't overpowering. I put it in my kids' room and it definitely has helped to freshen up the smell in there.
07/03/2019
The Superfresh gel air freshener smells so good! Just like fresh laundry. It is great for a smaller area like a bathroom or bedroom.
06/03/2019
The scent was very pleasing and long lasting. I placed it in my closet where I keep the cat litter box and it worked very well. When I walked in I could smell the snuggle gel air freshener.
It's okay
I like the smell but the fragrance doesn't seem to cover the size of the bathroom or last very long.
06/03/2019
I already use renuzit around my house but this snuggle superfresh scent I just loved it! It truly smells like fresh laundry, I can't wait to get some more. Thank you home tester for letting me try it.
06/03/2019
i was pleasantly surprised as to how much i liked the Renuzit Snuggle Superfresh Original Gel Air Freshener. it smelled very pleasant, not overly scently. its a nice size that you can fit anywhere. i plan on getting a couple more for my laundry room, bathroom and closet (s). Thank you for the free product.
06/03/2019
I wasn’t particularly fond of the smell. It was a bit on the strong end. That being said it lasted about a week which is good.
06/03/2019
The scent was overwhelmingly strong and faded off quickly. It became headache strength immediately and then faded off to eyesore.
06/03/2019
The fragrance of the Renuzit Snuggle Superfresh Original Gel Air Freshner is very pleasant. I also appreciate the adjustability of the product. I have used the product consistently for over 2 weeks and it still giving off a good amount of scent.
06/03/2019
I put it in my bathroom and I can' even smell it. I most likely would not buy it. But it does smell nice when you open it up!
05/03/2019
I really wanted to like it, I love Renuzit air freshners, but the smell was just too overwhelming.