4 5 0 65 65

• 1 Review
  • Upload
  • 1 Comment
3/12/2019 Home Tested with free product

Over all I really like that couple min since I open it my house started smelling wonderful

Gintare (Atlanta)

• 2 Uploads
  • 9 Comments
3/12/2019 Home Tested with free product

Very present smell, my bathroom smells like Snuggle.

Nancy (Appleton)

• 6 Comments
3/11/2019 Home Tested with free product

I loved the scent, even though my sample was damaged when I got it in the mail. It was all busted up and very hard to open - but love how the smell captures in the room.

Michelle (Liberty Hill)

• 5 Comments
3/9/2019 Home Tested with free product

The scent is nice, and reminds me of clean laundry...which is always nice. Not a fan of the style of air freshener, as it isn't attractive. But that's my only complaint.

Adrienne (Springville)

• 5 Comments
3/8/2019 Home Tested with free product

This really does have a really fresh smell; it smells nice but isn't overpowering. I put it in my kids' room and it definitely has helped to freshen up the smell in there.

Michelle (Midlothian)

• 3 Comments
3/7/2019 Home Tested with free product

The Superfresh gel air freshener smells so good! Just like fresh laundry. It is great for a smaller area like a bathroom or bedroom.

Mayra (Chicago)

• 1 Review
  • Upload
  • 1 Comment
3/6/2019 Home Tested with free product

The scent was very pleasing and long lasting. I placed it in my closet where I keep the cat litter box and it worked very well. When I walked in I could smell the snuggle gel air freshener.

catherine (Crownsville)

• 4 Comments
3/6/2019 Home Tested with free product

I like the smell but the fragrance doesn't seem to cover the size of the bathroom or last very long.

Abryl (Sherwood)

• 15 Comments
3/6/2019 Home Tested with free product

I already use renuzit around my house but this snuggle superfresh scent I just loved it! It truly smells like fresh laundry, I can't wait to get some more. Thank you home tester for letting me try it.

Roberta (Bolingbrook)

• 3 Uploads
  • 17 Comments
3/6/2019 Home Tested with free product

i was pleasantly surprised as to how much i liked the Renuzit Snuggle Superfresh Original Gel Air Freshener. it smelled very pleasant, not overly scently. its a nice size that you can fit anywhere. i plan on getting a couple more for my laundry room, bathroom and closet (s). Thank you for the free product.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours