4.1 5 0 82 82 Welcome in family and friends with the inviting scent of the NEW Renuzit® Snuggle® fragrance line! Let the inviting scent of Renuzit® Snuggle® fill your home with warmth and happiness.

05/03/2019
I love the ease of use and how you can control the scent by lifting and lowering the top. I used this in my bathroom and it was like walking into my laundry room with the dryer going on. Who does love the smell of drying laundry? I would recommend this,
05/03/2019
I love the fresh and light snuggle scent of Renuzit Snuggle. It makes any sound space smell instantly cleaner. Usually air fresheners smell too sweet and give me headaches but this is just enough.
04/03/2019
Pretty dissatisfied, I used this in my bathroom that we keep the door closed upon opening it the Renuzit Snuggle smelled amazing, not overpowering light, It smelled good for about a day maybe two, then you couldn't smell it unless you put it up to your nose and it smelled did not even know I have an air freshener in the bathroom .
04/03/2019
I really love the scent and it worked very well in my Sons' bathroom. It didn't last even a week though so that was disappointing.
04/03/2019
These work best in smaller rooms so I would definitely recommend keeping one of these in your closets as I did. The scent was noticeable within say 5-10 minutes of it just sitting in my closet. It definitely beats the stuffy stale air that I am usually welcomed with upon opening my closet door.
Great smell. Long lasting. Would recommend to friends and family
04/03/2019
Easy to open, fresh scent, not overpowering. long lasting so far. My daughter immediately stole it for her room, which is a great use for it.
02/03/2019
It smells good when you put your nose right up to it. However, the smell is not strong enough to fill a bathroom with fresh odor.
02/03/2019
Scent was just enough. Not overpowering or "fake" smelling
01/03/2019
Renuzit® Snuggle® Superfresh Original Gel Air Freshener scent was mild, not overpowering. I really love that aspect of it. While the scent leaves a small room smelling refreshing, it didn't last too long. Overall, I love the product for a very small space.
01/03/2019
Easy to unwrap but difficult to pull up. I placed the Renuzit Snuggle Superfresh Original Gel Air Freshener in a high traffic area in our home (typical spot for my air fresheners). After a few days only a hint of snuggle could be smelled which was disappointing since my Husband loves the smell of Laundry Softener. Unfortunately, I would not purchase this particular smell for my Home. P.S. My Husband never smelt the Renuzit Snuggle Superfresh Original Gel Air Freshener at all.
01/03/2019
Although I thought that the scent was really nice and fresh. It doesn't seem like it will last for very long. The gel already seems to have diminished quite a bit since I opened it less than a week ago.
01/03/2019
Love the scent! And it really does neutralize odors; I had this in my closet, which sometimes gets musty.
28/02/2019
The Renuzit Snuggle Superfresh Gel Air Freshener is exactly that...FRESH! It smells just like I’ve been doing loads of clothes which is always a nice clean scent. I like that this is strong enough to permeate the air but it’s not overly strong, or floral like many fresheners. It makes my home smell clean and fresh without it seeming like ive over-used Air freshening sprays. Love this stuff!
28/02/2019
The scent is so amazing and so strong when I opend it. I just wanted to sit and smell it for a while. I have 4 dogs so I am always looking for ways to freshen my house. I put it by the front dooor so walking in it smells fresh. I would buy them to put all around.