4.1 5 0 82 82 Welcome in family and friends with the inviting scent of the NEW Renuzit® Snuggle® fragrance line! Let the inviting scent of Renuzit® Snuggle® fill your home with warmth and happiness.

28/02/2019
I feel like it doesn’t give off much scent. In fact I can’t smell it in the room at all.
28/02/2019
This has a pleasant, clean smell. I have a closet, which houses my coats, on the first floor of my home that is sometimes susceptible to "food" smells from cooking. I don't like to smell like what I cook and am forever trying to find a solution. Well I put this little cone in there and they stay smelling fresh and I will definitely continue to use it!
28/02/2019
It’s a really great smell, however I don’t think it’s strong enough to change the scent of a room!
28/02/2019
This gel air freshener smells so fresh and great. It really makes the area smell clean, like if you have just finished doing laundry. The smell is calming and helps me to feel relaxed, maybe because I feel accomplished like I've finished multiple loads of laundry.
28/02/2019
I like that it smells fresh without being overpowering. It's not real flowery like other fresheners can be.
27/02/2019
Smells lovely, great packaging. I put this is in my main bathroom when received. I immediately smelled the freshness and liked it.
27/02/2019
Smells great, and keeps the bathroom smelling fresh.
27/02/2019
I love the smell of this product! I set it up in my kitchen. It is a large space and it didn’t give off much of a smell. I moved it to my bathroom and it works much better. Very effective for smaller spaces. Perfect for bathrooms! Very fresh clean smell!
27/02/2019
Renuzit Snuggle Superfresh Original Gel Air Freshener is a welcome scent in amy room!! The product couldn't be easier to use and provides a fresh, vibrant smell.
27/02/2019
Was very surprised by how well it gave off a scent. Just love it smell great and my house smells great too
26/02/2019
It freshened the air and help remove unwanted odors. It was a little to strong at first when I opened it but otherwise it was good.
26/02/2019
This gel air freshener has more scent to it than most. Renuzit Snuggle Superfresh Original Gel Air Freshener works great in our kids' bathroom. I bet you get it!
26/02/2019
Having 2 young boys and a husband, means smelly home haha! Being the only woman in the house, I love to decorate and keep the house smelling fresh and pleasant for visitors and all of us to breath in. Since testing this product, I am loving our bedroom. I placed this air freshner in my master bathroom which is attached to our master bedroom and since then it smells amazing! I love how refreshing it smells and no more gassy bedroom! 3 men that are farting machine, no more! haha I highly recommend this product and plan on purchasing more to place in other restrooms and living room.
26/02/2019
The Renuzit Snuggle Superfresh Original Gel Air Freshener is very easy to open. The package is big enough that it seems like it will last awhile but still rhe perfect size to fit on the back of my toilet. I liked the smell, it was very refreshing without being overpowering. The scent kept my powder room smelling fresh and clean.
26/02/2019
I put the air freshener in A small space and opened it up all the way but the fragrance just didn’t come thru. It’s a pity I was really looking forward to this making my space clean smelling