4.1 5 0 82 82 Welcome in family and friends with the inviting scent of the NEW Renuzit® Snuggle® fragrance line! Let the inviting scent of Renuzit® Snuggle® fill your home with warmth and happiness.

26/02/2019
I wish the scent lasted longer. It smelled great just needed the scent to last longer
25/02/2019
It’s smelled really good. You could smell it throughout the room. Have had it about 5 days and still smells fresh.
25/02/2019
It really doesn’t feel very fragrant. It is in my very small laundry room, with the top completely pulled up and the scent is still pretty light.
25/02/2019
It was a nice clean fresh scent, reminded me of just washed laundry
25/02/2019
Love how fresh it smells!!! This is a great air freshener for your home or car.
25/02/2019
Has a nice smell, helps freshen up the dog's area and it does not bother the dog's allegeries.
25/02/2019
I actually loved this very much the scent was definitely not overwhelming. It's lasting a very long time and definitely keeps the room smelling Super Fresh.
25/02/2019
Loved Renuzit® Snuggle® Superfresh Original Gel Air Freshener. Was a great hit at our friends get together. It kept the room smelling fresh and clean and was not at all overpowering. Can be moved around and is easy to use!
25/02/2019
I kept in my bedroom and it smells so good, that too continuously, every morning feels so good with this fragrance.
25/02/2019
This product is very easy to use and provides a whole roomful of wonderful scent. We have a baby so the diapers can get strong and the snuggles super fresh original gel air freshener can take away all those stinky smells.
25/02/2019
I love snuggle so I was very excited to try the Renuzit freshener! It smell is very clean and refreshing I will definitely be buying them once they are in the store.
25/02/2019
The packaging of the Remixing snuggle super fresh original gel air freshener is so clean and attractive. The sent is so wonderful and appealing. I will definitely purchase this product often. I love it!
25/02/2019
I love the scent! It isn’t overwhelmingly strong like some air fresheners. It has a light fresh scent. It’s perfect for my sons room. I went out and bought one for every room.
25/02/2019
The product masked odors without an overwhelming scent. Not a perfume smell just clean. The packaging look oks fine with any decor and seems to last well.
25/02/2019
I love it. I have e had puppies in my house. My snuggle super fresh knocked that smell out. Thank goodness. If puppies arrive during cold weather.. then snuggle it is.