4.1 5 0 87 87 Welcome in family and friends with the inviting scent of the NEW Renuzit® Snuggle® fragrance line! Let the inviting scent of Renuzit® Snuggle® fill your home with warmth and happiness.
Renuzit Snuggle Superfresh Original Gel Air Freshener

25/02/2019
I love it. I have e had puppies in my house. My snuggle super fresh knocked that smell out. Thank goodness. If puppies arrive during cold weather.. then snuggle it is.
29/04/2020
Great Smell!
I really like this Snuggke Super Fresh scent by Renuzit! It truly does smell so fresh! I opened it about a week ago and the scent is still pretty decent. It was definitely worth the price! I wish they had a few more varieties of scents to choose from, but other than that great product thus far!
24/01/2020
So fresh, so clean!
I absolutely love the smell of this air freshener. It lasts a long time. I love the most that it lingers in the air and goes all through my house. I would definitely recommend this product!
05/01/2020
Long lasting
I use these for the laundry room and bathrooms. They last for a LONG time. Smells great and is not overpowering. Not messy or hard to use. A few different scents to choose from!
22/12/2019
Fresh & Clean
I already use renuzit around my house but this snuggle superfresh scent I just loved it! It truly smells like fresh laundry, I can't wait to get some more. Thank you home tester for letting me try it.
25/11/2019
I first bought just one of these to put in one of my bathrooms and I loved the nice clean smell when I walked in the bathroom, so the next time I went shopping I purchased more and now have them in both bathrooms and one in my living room right in front of the air return so now my whole house has a nice clean smell when you walk into my house.
02/10/2019
Smell is amazing but.....
Linen is my favorite scent in everything! I was so excited when I found this! It smells very good. Fresh and clean. I enjoyed the smell the moment I opened it. There is a major flaw though, the minute you set it down, you no longer smell it. Not even a hint of it. Nothing. Pick it up and put it right under your nose and viola, it smells great, set it down and nothing.... it might be okay for a small closet but for a regular sized room, no, save your money. There are other air fresheners that work better. This is a bummer because the smell is so good! I hate that it just isn’t strong enough to be noticed.
27/09/2019
Awesome
My overall opinion with this is they r great. They have long lasting scents and they kill odors what I love the most is the small compact size of renuzit air fresheners! This is 1 product that I would definitely recommend and I will continue buying.
26/09/2019
SNUGGLE SUPPER FRESH IS HEAVENLY
VERY GOOD PRODUCT. I WAS VERY SUPRISED WHEN I SAW THIS PRODUCT FOR THE FIRST TIME. I LOVE ANYTHING WITH THE SNUGGLE SCENT. NOW I CAN HAVE THE HOUSE OR CAR OR ANY WHERE I WANT, SMELLING WITH THIS GREAT SCENT. THANK YOU RENUZIT!
14/09/2019
Good
This is a cheap way to cover bad smells. Said it lasts 30 days but was dried out in 2 weeks
11/09/2019
Smells magical
Renuzit Snuggle Superfresh Original Gel Air Freshener let's off a long lasting refreshing smell that last all day. Snuggle makes everything so baby soft. I highly recommend snuggles and I hope u enjoy it as much as I do.
03/09/2019
Renuzit® Snuggle® Superfresh Original Gel Air Freshener
I love having these products in our travel trailer. I keep them in there year round so no matter when we decide to take offf, the trailer is always fresh and clean smelling. I also keep these in my linen closets.
11/08/2019
Love the smell!
I absolutely love the smell of this!! Although it doesn't last the longest, these are pretty cheap! I will continue to rebuy this. It seriously leaves my bathroom smelling so fresh!!!
28/07/2019
Love them
These handy dandy smelly good thing are amazing to me. I have alot of ways I use the.. I got them in the wall with my house airconditioner so it comes through the vents when the airconditioner cuts on so it blow out through the house, bathrooms, closets, there so many ways you can use these. A must try I must say.
02/07/2019
Awesone
Love the long lasting fragrance and the different fragrances to choose from . I recommend it to everyone