4.1 5 0 82 82 Welcome in family and friends with the inviting scent of the NEW Renuzit® Snuggle® fragrance line! Let the inviting scent of Renuzit® Snuggle® fill your home with warmth and happiness.

02/10/2019
Smell is amazing but.....
Linen is my favorite scent in everything! I was so excited when I found this! It smells very good. Fresh and clean. I enjoyed the smell the moment I opened it. There is a major flaw though, the minute you set it down, you no longer smell it. Not even a hint of it. Nothing. Pick it up and put it right under your nose and viola, it smells great, set it down and nothing.... it might be okay for a small closet but for a regular sized room, no, save your money. There are other air fresheners that work better. This is a bummer because the smell is so good! I hate that it just isn’t strong enough to be noticed.
27/09/2019
Awesome
My overall opinion with this is they r great. They have long lasting scents and they kill odors what I love the most is the small compact size of renuzit air fresheners! This is 1 product that I would definitely recommend and I will continue buying.
26/09/2019
SNUGGLE SUPPER FRESH IS HEAVENLY
VERY GOOD PRODUCT. I WAS VERY SUPRISED WHEN I SAW THIS PRODUCT FOR THE FIRST TIME. I LOVE ANYTHING WITH THE SNUGGLE SCENT. NOW I CAN HAVE THE HOUSE OR CAR OR ANY WHERE I WANT, SMELLING WITH THIS GREAT SCENT. THANK YOU RENUZIT!
14/09/2019
Good
This is a cheap way to cover bad smells. Said it lasts 30 days but was dried out in 2 weeks
11/09/2019
Smells magical
Renuzit Snuggle Superfresh Original Gel Air Freshener let's off a long lasting refreshing smell that last all day. Snuggle makes everything so baby soft. I highly recommend snuggles and I hope u enjoy it as much as I do.
03/09/2019
Renuzit® Snuggle® Superfresh Original Gel Air Freshener
I love having these products in our travel trailer. I keep them in there year round so no matter when we decide to take offf, the trailer is always fresh and clean smelling. I also keep these in my linen closets.
11/08/2019
Love the smell!
I absolutely love the smell of this!! Although it doesn't last the longest, these are pretty cheap! I will continue to rebuy this. It seriously leaves my bathroom smelling so fresh!!!
28/07/2019
Love them
These handy dandy smelly good thing are amazing to me. I have alot of ways I use the.. I got them in the wall with my house airconditioner so it comes through the vents when the airconditioner cuts on so it blow out through the house, bathrooms, closets, there so many ways you can use these. A must try I must say.
02/07/2019
Awesone
Love the long lasting fragrance and the different fragrances to choose from . I recommend it to everyone
30/05/2019
Sweet Smelling air refresher
I like the smell of these Snuggle air refresher.I put these in my bathrooms.I think they absorb odors really quick.My bathroom smells sweet.I could not improve these.I would recommend.
23/05/2019
Smells good
It smells so amazing! It does not seem to last very long in large areas. I put them in closets and works great there.
27/04/2019
Fresh scent
Renuzit® Snuggle® Superfresh Original Gel Air Freshener has really nice scent that lasts a really long time. I like that it is natural scent that smells fresh and clean. I also like that it is small and fits in all types of places around the house
10/04/2019
FRESH
USE THESE ALL AROUND THE HOUSE. THEY HAVE A GREAT SMELL AND KEEP MY HOUSE SMELLING GREAT.
26/03/2019
Good for kids’ rooms
I like these a lot for my kids’ rooms, where I don’t trust a Scentsy warmer to not end up as wall art. The Snuggle scent is clean and not too “perfume-like.”
26/03/2019
Scent not what I expected
I expected more of a fabric softener scent, but it has a similar scent to the tropical one. It does freshen up my bathroom.