Renuzit Snuggle SuperFresh Original Scented Oil Refill 2pk

Love it!
I love the scent, and how it fills the room!! It’s amazing!!
Best smelling stuff Ever 😍
The Renuzit Snuggle SuperFresh Original Scented Oil Refill 2pk smells so damn good especially when I leave my room and come back in. Hands down absolutely love it.
Snuggle oil freshener !
This is my favorite brand for oil plug in air fresheners. I plug this in on one side of my house and I can smell the freshness throughout my whole house. The scent is lent overpowering but it definitely smells good. It lasts well over a month! I will buy this brand from now on. My other brand that I had didnt last nite then a week before the smell was gone.
Renuzit
I don't recommend the original, doesn't smell at all like snuggle. Superfresh is wonderful though. Will be buying as needed.
27/09/2019
It's cool but not necessary.
The scent is very strong. I would not buy this product unless it was on sale or I had a coupon.
No more smelly shoes
I am very impressed by this product. Usually the scented oils aren't strong enough to produce any difference, in my opinion. This one though, wow! It changed our entire hallway. It now smells wonderful and not like old smelly shoes. We keep our shoe rack in the hallway and that was contributing to the smell. This Snuggle SuperFresh Scented Oil is the only one that I will buy. Like their fabric softener, the smell is amazing and works wonders on odors.
Husband Approves
My husband is normally picky with smells but he actually likes this scent.
04/01/2020
The Great Smell of Snuggle in an Oil Warmer
I love to use oil warmers in my home, as I have cats and am always worried about pet odors. I love that these Renuzit refils are universal refills, so I don't have to have a Renuzit warmer. What's best is that they smell like Snuggle and of course well all know that's a wonderful smell!
03/01/2020
Smells great!
I really like this product however I don’t feel like they last very long. They are comparable with other brands though. I feel like all plug ins only last about 2 weeks. Other than that, the oil fits perfectly into the actual plug in. It doesn’t leak or make me nervous in any way and it smells like the actual fabric softener. People always compliment the smell in our home. Smells like clean laundry.
07/12/2019
Renuzit Snuggle
I bought the Snuggle from Renuzit refill 2 pack for my air wick scented oil warmer in my bathroom. I love the scent. It's not too strong but strong enough and certainly pleasant. My only issue is that after a while the scent seems to go away even though there is oil still in the container. The price of the Renuzit is awesome compared to some others so I would definitely buy them again.
05/12/2019
Love snuggles
I tried snuggles plug ins in the hallway at first. I really like that I could adjust the scent and it smells really nice. I have now put another plug in the front room. I highly recommend snuggles plug ins.
15/11/2019
Lovveeeee.. Snuggle
This plug in smells so good, It's like every time I walk into my studio it just hits me in the face!! between the plug in and the automatic spray it smells like the Laundromat in my apartment. Seems to work better than the other plugins I’ve used in the past. I'm Soo Very ,very pleased
Love Snuggle!!
Snuggle has such wonderful scents available and I love they are now available in plug-ins! Snuggle brand has been around a long time and that's important to me. Snuggle is my favorite!!
My all time favourite
I used the lavender at first then switched to super fresh and it holds even longer than the lavender. It holds for up to 90 days and it smells fresh and clean. Almost like fresh laundry throughout the whole house.
Snuggle
Affordable,and great smell, and last longer than some of the more expensive ones.