4.6 5 0 97 97 Get a soft glow with this Limited Edition Revlon Highlighter.

15/08/2019
Loved it!!
This illuminator gave a very nice glow highlight. I loved it. You can apply a little or build it up for a more intense highlight. I recommend trying!
19/05/2019
This really lit up my face could be a little bit more thicker but a really good highlighter would use agian.
12/01/2019
Good
I spotted this product at my local Walgreens. I wore it all night and it it very long lasting!! My skin tone is olive and I have dry skin. I’ve been using this product for 5 months and I highly recommend!! It is a little pricy for drugstore makeup through! It retails for $15.
28/10/2018
This product is great I love the way it makes your face glimmer if u want something to bring attention to your beauty use this!!
03/10/2018
okey
bought the wrong colour. my skin is way too light for the color I chose. over all good coverage for the price. You have to use allot of product for complete coverage.
29/09/2018
I fell in love with with this product! You truly get your money’s worth out of it!
28/09/2018
The best coverage
I have been using Revlon Color Charge Liquid Illuminator. It Is a great product. I use this everyday for my morning beauty routine. The color and coverage is perfect!
27/09/2018
Excellent product
I've tried alot of different brands for foundation and this is the only brand I've found that doesn't make me break out, cake up and easy to get off.
27/09/2018
Almost as good as my high end products
Great ,will buy again.almost as good as my high end make-up
26/09/2018
Loved it
Well I’m a stick to a foundation or a few foundations that I like I’m not a person that changes them that often but this one I like I’m adding it to my favorite I always use the Marc Jacobs shameless foundation like 80 percent of the time and this one I’ve been choosing more often I love the formula and not sticky at all it’s full coverage in love
Excelente
Muy buena, la utilizo a seguido definitivamente la recomiendo
Not so good
I have tried this a few times and I have got to say that I don't like it none what so ever I have horrible breakouts from it and I all around just don't like it
Wonderfull
Maravilla para la piel cubre manchas no es grasoso ligero sobre la piel
22/09/2018
Smooth
I loved the power of this product. I was nice going on.
21/09/2018
Good coverage
I loved the coverage of this product. Also didn’t feel cakey and last all day!