4.7 5 0 258 258 Revlon's Kiss Cushion Lip Tint delivers a juicy wash of color with a soft cushion tip applicator in a variety of kissable shades.

9/17/2019
Tint of color
I love this for my everyday lip product. It makes my lips soft and not dry. It gives a pretty wash of color. It is easy to throw on in a hurry and reapply as needed though the day.
8/11/2019
Good for a no fuss look
This is good for natural makeup days. It smells nice and it applies nicely. It doesn't have opaque coverage but it isn't marketed as that. It gives your lips a wash of color, like a my lips but better. I had to reapply numerous times throughout the day but I was expecting that
4/23/2019
Love it!
I am so happy I found this lip cushion, it’s so so great! It’s easy to use, smells divine and the shades are just amazing
1/7/2019
Revlon Lip Tint
Just bought this lip tint wanting just a wash of color and I love it. It gave me a berry wash without the feeling of a heavy lip product. Recommend!
12/12/2018
Quality
This lip tint is very convenient. It does not make a mess. it does not dry your lips. It does not taste bad and the color stays for longer than the other lip tints.
11/22/2018
Long lasting
I’m really impressed with this lip tint. The color is amazing and I get a ton of compliments with it. Long lasting to.
Luxurious Lips
I love the new Revlon Kiss Cushion Lip Tint because it makes my lips silky smooth! It goes on easily and I could tell how much softer my lips were! The color lasts and stays on! I love that there is no sharpener needed!
Sheer but there
I have tried two shades of it, and let me tell you, they were pretty good, even better the price is quite cheap compare to many other. I loved the tip (applicator) of them, soft cushion, like what I hope a cloud fells like, kind of a pillow. The only complain I have is maybe to make them with more coverage, you can see the color, but I feel it's missing some. Overall, I definitely will buy it again, and even try the different shades available.
A Kiss is just a Click Away
This is my first time trying Revlon Kiss Cushion Lip Tint and the color is “Fancy Rose” Revlon hit it out of the park with this lip tint! I absolutely love it and I got so many compliments on the color, on my lips in general (and that never happens) & it just brought out a new confidence in me. I liked the way I looked. The hard part for me was figuring out how to use it. I thought my pen was dried out. NO! Basically you have your lip tint pen with a cushioned tip applicator. Right above the cushion tip on the plastic is an adjustable dial that you just click/dial until your desired amount of color is on your tip and your ready to apply. Next thing I knew, my lips were smacking and I was ready to go. I loved that I didn’t have to worry about any product bunching at the corners of my lips. It was long lasting, worry free and I knew if I needed any, it was just a click away.
10/17/2018
Revlon Lip Stain won’t Gather!
This is my first time trying Revlon Kiss Cushion Lip Tint and the color is “Fancy Rose” Revlon hit it out of the park with this lip tint! I absolutely love it and I got so many compliments on the color, on my lips in general (and that never happens) & it just brought out a new confidence in me. I liked the way I looked. The hard part for me was figuring out how to use it I thought my pen was dried out. NO! Basically you have your lip tint pen with a cushioned tip applicator. Right above the cushion tip on the plastic is an adjustable dial that you just click/dial until your desired amount of color is on your tip and your ready to apply. Next thing I knew, my lips were smacking and I was ready to go. I loved that I didn’t have to worry about any product bunching at the corners of my lips. It was long lasting, worry free and I knew if I needed any, it was just a click away
10/13/2018
cute
I really like that this tints stay on the lip for a long time because they are also a stain. I must say though if you're looking for a strong color, i wouldn't recommend these. They're really cute!
10/3/2018
Love this product
This colour stay on very longer than any other product I tested and tried. The colour is amazing and the texture to your lips is great. It does not have a tast aswell.
9/27/2018
Wow! I'm truly blown away with this product! Berry lit has to be my new favorite shade! The only down fall is that I thought the berry lit was going to  a purple tint and not a nude shade. However I love how easy it applies and how the cushion helps you stay in the lines of your lips! Also it felt nice going on it wasn't sticky or to glossy it had a very moisturizing feeling when I applied it! Once it dried it didn't peel off or smear off on to my hand! Absloutely love this product!
9/26/2018
Perfect Lip Tint
Ever since I was a little kid, in my life I've always wanted to find a makeup product that would make my barely non existing lips look like they did/do after sucking on cherry or grape flavor popsicle, it has ALWAYS been popular or sought after since from what I can remember in the 90s. Packaging is cute and summery. It's hard to find directions on this package but they are there, and once you get the hang of it, this is so easy to apply, you could even do it in the dark and it makes ur lips look full. Great for makeup beginners. The formula is creamy and like nothing I have ever put on my lips before...EVER but it's between a lipstick and a lip balm texture wise. I can definitely tell that it has coconut oil as one of the ingredients. It's super soft, not sticky, or patchy. The best way to apply this and get longevity out of it is 2 to 3 THIN(it's buildable) layers by dabbling it on lips and using a finger to dab some more lightly. You can even do an ombre lip effect SO easily.
9/18/2018
love it
love this lipstick its soft velvety and works really well.