4.7 5 0 37 37 Revlon's Kiss Cushion Lip Tint delivers a juicy wash of color with a soft cushion tip applicator in a variety of kissable shades.
Revlon Kiss Cushion Lip Tint

10/03/2020
Oh my I love this lip product it is a Chapstick that moisturizes the lips it is a lipstick with full to see your color coverage. It has a sponge tip applicator Which is easy for me to apply. I also love That there are good for my lips ingredients.
10/12/2019
Love it!
I really love using this! I have two shades so far, and I'm really happy with them. Very easy to apply and you can build them up for more of a full-coverage look. I just wish there were more shades to choose from!
26/09/2019
Great!
This is great for a low price, drugstore carrying lip tint! I love lip tint crayons by Tarte, which is pretty pricey compared to this, and there’s not much difference! I’ve bought this in two colors & highly recommend it. It feels good on my lips, doesn’t bleed and lasts as long as a tint normally would.
17/09/2019
Tint of color
I love this for my everyday lip product. It makes my lips soft and not dry. It gives a pretty wash of color. It is easy to throw on in a hurry and reapply as needed though the day.
11/08/2019
Good for a no fuss look
This is good for natural makeup days. It smells nice and it applies nicely. It doesn't have opaque coverage but it isn't marketed as that. It gives your lips a wash of color, like a my lips but better. I had to reapply numerous times throughout the day but I was expecting that
23/04/2019
Love it!
I am so happy I found this lip cushion, it’s so so great! It’s easy to use, smells divine and the shades are just amazing
07/01/2019
Revlon Lip Tint
Just bought this lip tint wanting just a wash of color and I love it. It gave me a berry wash without the feeling of a heavy lip product. Recommend!
12/12/2018
Quality
This lip tint is very convenient. It does not make a mess. it does not dry your lips. It does not taste bad and the color stays for longer than the other lip tints.
22/11/2018
Long lasting
I’m really impressed with this lip tint. The color is amazing and I get a ton of compliments with it. Long lasting to.
Luxurious Lips
I love the new Revlon Kiss Cushion Lip Tint because it makes my lips silky smooth! It goes on easily and I could tell how much softer my lips were! The color lasts and stays on! I love that there is no sharpener needed!
Sheer but there
I have tried two shades of it, and let me tell you, they were pretty good, even better the price is quite cheap compare to many other. I loved the tip (applicator) of them, soft cushion, like what I hope a cloud fells like, kind of a pillow. The only complain I have is maybe to make them with more coverage, you can see the color, but I feel it's missing some. Overall, I definitely will buy it again, and even try the different shades available.
A Kiss is just a Click Away
This is my first time trying Revlon Kiss Cushion Lip Tint and the color is “Fancy Rose” Revlon hit it out of the park with this lip tint! I absolutely love it and I got so many compliments on the color, on my lips in general (and that never happens) & it just brought out a new confidence in me. I liked the way I looked. The hard part for me was figuring out how to use it. I thought my pen was dried out. NO! Basically you have your lip tint pen with a cushioned tip applicator. Right above the cushion tip on the plastic is an adjustable dial that you just click/dial until your desired amount of color is on your tip and your ready to apply. Next thing I knew, my lips were smacking and I was ready to go. I loved that I didn’t have to worry about any product bunching at the corners of my lips. It was long lasting, worry free and I knew if I needed any, it was just a click away.
17/10/2018
Revlon Lip Stain won’t Gather!
This is my first time trying Revlon Kiss Cushion Lip Tint and the color is “Fancy Rose” Revlon hit it out of the park with this lip tint! I absolutely love it and I got so many compliments on the color, on my lips in general (and that never happens) & it just brought out a new confidence in me. I liked the way I looked. The hard part for me was figuring out how to use it I thought my pen was dried out. NO! Basically you have your lip tint pen with a cushioned tip applicator. Right above the cushion tip on the plastic is an adjustable dial that you just click/dial until your desired amount of color is on your tip and your ready to apply. Next thing I knew, my lips were smacking and I was ready to go. I loved that I didn’t have to worry about any product bunching at the corners of my lips. It was long lasting, worry free and I knew if I needed any, it was just a click away
13/10/2018
cute
I really like that this tints stay on the lip for a long time because they are also a stain. I must say though if you're looking for a strong color, i wouldn't recommend these. They're really cute!
03/10/2018
Love this product
This colour stay on very longer than any other product I tested and tried. The colour is amazing and the texture to your lips is great. It does not have a tast aswell.