Revlon PhotoReady Candid™ Anti-Pollution Setting Powder

4.2 5 0 109 109 Our translucent, loose setting powder creates a natural, airbrushed effect—all while protecting your skin from harmful pollutants (and leaving out things like parabens).
Revlon PhotoReady Candid™ Anti-Pollution Setting Powder

22/09/2022
Not a dupe for IT Cosmetics bye bye pore
I heard this powder was a dupe for IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores with no flashback. My local grocery store had a 40% off Revlon coupon and I had to try it! I personally love the container. I will store it upside down and pour the powder into the lid and then dip my sponge into the lid. No mess with the lock in place cover. Yes, no flashback! It really does make the pores almost disappear, but this burns my face so bad! I really like how this performed and thought maybe if I mix it with my holy grail powder, Too Faced Peach Perfect hoping that I can continue to use it. It worked, I got this to work and no skin irritation. BUT after 3 days of trying to use this, I broke out so bad all over my face. This went into the trash and I had to dump the mixture with my holy grail powder. If you do not have sensitive skin to fragance, this could work for you. This did make me breakout. So if you have challenges with acne, I would stay away from this one. But, It really does perform like IT Cosmetics
05/09/2022
Sheer
The best thing about this product is the sheerness. It has a great texture that is not powdery. It takes the shine away but does not leave a cake like residue.
01/09/2022
Great powder
Great powder to set makeup foundation. It’s super affordable. Great brand. Sera face really nice and foundation won’t cake up
17/08/2022
It works
This setting powder does a really good job of not making your foundation turn colors, it also doesn’t settle in lines so your makeup doesn’t look creased. I love the results after using this.
27/07/2022
Liked
I used this before u started using Maybelline fit me, I liked it, it kinda dries out your face a little bit.
25/07/2022
Matte Forever
You will love this if you have oily skin. It completely takes away all the oil from your face and lasts all day long. I have combination skin and my face is still matte after eight hours. I love this. It does not cause irritation.
04/06/2022
Love it!
Honestly I love this product. It provides long lasting coverage
02/04/2022
I love these products, very good I love the products from this brand and always recommend it
25/03/2022
Perfect finish for face makeup
I typically go for natural makeup looks, and this is the perfect way to top off my look. It is very light and does not make my face feel like it's cakey. I also like that it can even out any oily spots but doesn't make my drier spots too dry. Only complaint is that it is a bit lighter in color than I was expecting. I would definitely recommend this product as it is great for such a low price!
04/01/2022
Works for multiple skin types
I was surprised by how well this powder worked. It worked well on my combination skin and it also worked for my mom, who has dry skin. Definitely worth buying as it is equally as good as the expensive ones.
01/12/2021
Fantastic
Great product overall as it conceals and hides all my imperfections that I try to hide which this does a great job at, stays on all day without wearing off too much. I enjoy using this.
14/11/2021
So lightweight it feel like ur wearing nothing! Love it!
I love the lightweight feel this powder has on my skin! It almost feels like I’m not even wearing anything at all. And it doesn’t leave a caley look when applied, which is a major plus. I also was pleased to see this in natural looking colors for real skin tones, made it easy to find one that suited my skin.
01/11/2021
It’s alright
It does the job and isn't super pricy. It’s and good color doesn’t look cakey.
09/10/2021
Didn't set my foundation
I bought this setting powder when it first came out a few years ago. I was disappointed that my foundation started looking cakey, and greasy after just a couple of hours. I tried using it on days when I didn't wear foundation, and it still didn't work very well.
16/09/2021
Buenisimo
Me encanta esta marca la amo, sus productos son muy buenos en el cuidado de mi piel.