4.3 5 0 68 68 Our translucent, loose setting powder creates a natural, airbrushed effect—all while protecting your skin from harmful pollutants (and leaving out things like parabens).

8/11/2019
Good Product
I use this product. This is very good you purchase without any problem any you are use this product
8/11/2019
Mediocre
This is a middle of the road setting powder. It did make my skin appear more smooth, but I felt like I got oily faster when I used this as opposed to my coty airspun. Also the packaging is Terrible. To get the actual product out was quite annoying and difficult and I don't need that kind of hassle in the morning when I'm trying to get ready
8/9/2019
Love it!
It stays on all day, it's light weight, no reapply all day long! Really is a great addition to my make-up. I can't say enough good things about it. Absolutely would recommend it to everyone!
8/9/2019
Wow
I usually use the lightest shade of the powder to set my foundation and/or to set under the eyes. I like this because it doesn’t cake up and stays on all day without having to do any touch ups!
7/31/2019
Not for me
I really liked how this applied on my face and all. but when it came to testing it out and taking a picture with flash I got flashback ! On the are I had applied it to set my concealer. Perhaps the color was a bit light but it didn’t make me want to go back and purchase another shade.
7/24/2019
Does a good job
So I love that this powder was so light in color as well as feel. I'm very fair skinned and I always have a very difficult time trying to find colors of foundation that match my skin tone. However , this Revolon Candid powder really did the trick. It set my make-up and left my skin looking and feeling great. I have very oily skin and even at 34 breakouts are still an issue for me. So having something that helps cover up my breakouts without making them worse or look worse is really important. So, if you have similar skin issues as I have then I'm sure if you try it this powder is something that will become a staple in your makeup kit like it has mine!
7/22/2019
Not for me
I really liked the way this powder felt on my face after applying, very natural. But it was way too light for me even though the shade I purchased was nearly the same as what I normally purchase! I am fair skinned and this makes me look extremely pale!
7/19/2019
Great makeup
I love this makeup and it doesn’t feel heavy on your face and it lasts through out the day
7/14/2019
Wears off fast
I got this from riteaid and it wears off fast plus doesn't blend very evenly.
7/2/2019
just ok
I tried the candid foundation, concealer and powder, and all pulled very yellow
7/2/2019
great coverage
I really love the Revlon brand and this line of makeup is really great, i love the coverage of this powder, its perfect and doesnt cake on skin, leaves flawless looking results. Super comfortable on my skin too. Its light and beautiful on my skin
6/20/2019
Ehhh
I received this as well as the foundation and concealer to review and I must say while the concealer and foundation do their job, I feel like the setting powder just leaves me looking cakey. Also revlon should pair it with an applicator or brush.
6/17/2019
Nice finishing powder
I got this when I was looking for loose powder at my local one stop grocery&home store. It had a light airy texture but I prefer a bit more coverage than this product offers. It also didn't come w/any type of applicator-not great if on the go. Otherwise I like it just fine.
6/14/2019
Works for me!
I have very light skin. So light that it is hard to find a powder that blends with my skin tone. Most are just too dark for me. This one is perfect for me. It goes on smoothly and gives my face a finished look.
6/12/2019
Wow
This powder is great and give me no flashbacks when I take pictures.