4.4 5 0 55 55 Our translucent, loose setting powder creates a natural, airbrushed effect—all while protecting your skin from harmful pollutants (and leaving out things like parabens).

6/20/2019
Ehhh
I received this as well as the foundation and concealer to review and I must say while the concealer and foundation do their job, I feel like the setting powder just leaves me looking cakey. Also revlon should pair it with an applicator or brush.
6/17/2019
Nice finishing powder
I got this when I was looking for loose powder at my local one stop grocery&home store. It had a light airy texture but I prefer a bit more coverage than this product offers. It also didn't come w/any type of applicator-not great if on the go. Otherwise I like it just fine.
6/14/2019
Works for me!
I have very light skin. So light that it is hard to find a powder that blends with my skin tone. Most are just too dark for me. This one is perfect for me. It goes on smoothly and gives my face a finished look.
6/12/2019
Wow
This powder is great and give me no flashbacks when I take pictures.
6/8/2019
Holy Grail powder!
My holy Grail used to be Too Faced ethereal setting powder and while I still love it, this has replaced it. Not only is it very similar, it's a fraction of the cost! This powder blurs the skin leaving you with an airbrushed look, and helps keep makeup in place all day long. 100% recommend!
6/7/2019
Ready for what?
I'm super disappointed with the Revlon Setting powder. Starting with the packaging and ending with my face looking pale and powdery. Not worth even trying if offered as a sample.
6/4/2019
Ehh
I didn’t love this powder. I used it for setting my under eyes and looked very cakey and creases quite a bit. I use a different powder now.
5/31/2019
Was simple to apply to face and went over face smoothly. Gave a more natural look that a lot of people enjoy.
5/31/2019
Ehh
This setting powder is not any good, says it’s photofinish but it just leaves a layer over your make up that’s white , no good
5/28/2019
Love it!
Absolutely love this product! Its my go to for my contouring!
5/22/2019
Natural looking
This product looks natural on my skin and applies evenly
5/20/2019
Love it!
I really enjoyed using this setting powder! It smooths out and finalizes the look perfectly. It’s easy to apply and the packaging is so portable! I love being able to close the top and not worry about it spilling out. I recommend!
5/13/2019
No chalky white fcae lect behind
I thinjk it is quite finely milled and the peach toned one worked best for me to avoid the nasty ghost look which also results in flashback in photos.
5/12/2019
I love this one it is good to use
I love this product I have been using this for a while what do you mean it is a good product and I love using it no I don't think so I think it's good just like it is
5/11/2019
Quality product, readily available and affordable
I liked it. As I have oily skin, I like to use a dusting of powder to "set" my make-up. Finding one that doesn't have a color (transluscent) can be difficult. This fit the bill. Did the job, and didn't cost an arm and a leg! Got it at my local big box store!