4.7 5 0 30 30 Our translucent, loose setting powder creates a natural, airbrushed effect—all while protecting your skin from harmful pollutants (and leaving out things like parabens).

4/19/2019
amazing!!
this powder is amazing. It kept the my skin matte all day and there was zero shine. But it isn’t really sweat proof but not many powders are. It looks amazing in pictures there was zero flash back!!!!!!!!!!!
4/18/2019
Beauty guru
This setting powder is amazing if y’all havent tried it go get some it’s life. Creasing can’t relate!!!
4/17/2019
Flawless face
I love this product. This loose face power works great, its great for covage and oily spots. I highly recommend trying.
4/11/2019
Works amazing
I am big fan of revlon products and I tried this product when my friend recommended me and since today I am using this it gives perfect finishing touch to my makeup i would recommend it
4/10/2019
good
Finally a reasonable priced setting powder for the oily skin type for the occasionally makeup wearer
4/8/2019
fresh faced all day long
As a woman with a little bit of age behind me I had never used a setting powder until my daughter took me makeup shopping. Sets my face for the day and keeps me looking beautiful all day long !! Now I cant start a day with out it as my finishing touch !
4/8/2019
natural beauty
I live this brand! They've made makeup like bare essentials. It makes my skin have color without all the heaviness that foundation sometimes leaves. You can also use this as a touch up. I got mine at Rite Aid and there's currently a 4.00 coupon for it. Never pay full price ladies use coupons. Walgreens also usually has coupons for these products.
Good setting powder
I'm not a huge fan of powder but this one works well. It blends very well into the skin. The only issue that I had with it was that it was a little messy when using it but other than that it was amazing.
candid is the best
I've tried candid and it feels so smooth and soft and I like the skin tone it has on me I glow
4/6/2019
This powder lasted my entire day. Set my foundation without feeling heavy or looking cakey. I like that it is healthy for my skin as well.
Beautiful
This product made my skin so smooth and it's at a great price point.
So light
Love this product. Do not even look like im wearing makeup. No orange color
4/5/2019
In love with this new product! ♡
I tried this last week and it is amazing! It looks like I have an airbrushed finish with this product. ♡ I'm hooked
Magic
Love this stuff!! Sets your liquid foundation perfectly, doesn’t make that orangy finish & it’s super lite
4/4/2019
Super product
I love it light weight very good product would definitely reccomend