Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Mousse™

4.4 5 0 241 241 Creamy and hyper matte? It does exist, in our pigment-packed, moisturizing lip mousse, which stays smooth for up to eight hours. <br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc03-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B07GF3WLX3&asins=B07GF3WLX3&linkId=ac6e2d13ab33681bbd6154e9e06100da&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe><br>
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Mousse™

15/09/2021
Just okay...
I seen the new Revlon Ultra Hd products coming out in stores when they first released and thought wow I need to try them. I've heard so many rave reviews and though they are pretty and they are comfortable on the lips I've found they bleed badly on me. They don't last long on the lips as much as I would have wanted.
29/08/2021
Love these lip colors so much. I actually have this lipstick in two shades. Death Valley and Red Hot are the shades that I have and both are gorgeous. This liquid lipstick is super moisturizing on the lips. It glides on the lips like velvet. The finish is a supreme matte. It feels very lightweight on the lips and it’s also very long lasting.
03/08/2021
AMAZING
One of the best purchases I have ever made. I do have luxury brand lip products that I use, but I always find myself coming back to this Revlon product. It goes on and it's smooth like butter. I have this in the shade "Seduction" and it's a great shade. I plan on getting more shades. High quality for low price. LOVEEEE!! Attached a photo with this shade :)
26/07/2021
Sweet scent
This product has a slight sweet scent to it. And it looks amazing going on it really looks matte but is not drying on my lips
13/07/2021
Very pigmented lipcolor.
It is super pigmented matte formula but not too over drying lipstick.Its very light to wear,waterproof and transfer proof.It costs around 10$ Which I think very affordable for a well pigmented lipcolor.
09/06/2021
Could use a little more moisture.
I like the matte color. It isn’t as drying as other matte colors; but, I would have liked a bit more moisture than this provided. The color is as advertised.
04/06/2021
Matte
This is the best matre lip mousse i try .it is smooth and have matte finish .i love this color.
27/05/2021
Felt nice on the lips but I didn’t like how it looked on me :(
20/05/2021
good
me gusta esta formulacion aunque quisiera tener mas variedad de colores
15/04/2021
Lip
This is a really great product works well stays put and it was a great color.
01/04/2021
I have these in so many colors including the metallics and the glossy ones and planning on getting as many as I can. Love love love them..plus they are so light weight which is an added bonis
29/03/2021
Not my favorite
I tried this awhile ago and got a color that did not look good on me so that may have something to do with my feelings. But I found it to be drying after long wear. It wasn't at all hydrating.
19/03/2021
A New Favorite
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Mousse is one of my new favorite lip products. Not a lipstick or lip gloss but a soft and luxurious mousse. I love the variety of colors and the deep pigments. It goes on smooth and doesn't accentuate my dry lips but, instead, they make them feel and look more moisturized.
12/03/2021
Beautiful Color
I purchased this Matte Ultra HD Lip color in the color Romance. The color is really pretty and goes well with my skin tone. I like that it dries quickly and does not crack. This lip color also stays on for a long time. I would recommend this product because it works.
02/03/2021
Pigmented and easy to apply
I love these liquid lipsticks because the are't too drying and the go on super smooth. The deeper shades do require two coats, which is fine, since these layer well. I would recommend going with the neutrals and pink tones from this line.