4.4 5 0 187 187 Creamy and hyper matte? It does exist, in our pigment-packed, moisturizing lip mousse, which stays smooth for up to eight hours. <br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc03-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B07GF3WLX3&asins=B07GF3WLX3&linkId=ac6e2d13ab33681bbd6154e9e06100da&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe><br>
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Mousse™

05/05/2019
Great lipstick
This lipstick is easy to apply and it last all day, to me the finish is semi matte and the smell is amazing, the colors are very pigmented
05/05/2019
Revlon matte lip mousse
This is very good for your lips gives them a healthy and radiant glow while protecting them very easy to apply and I like the tubing plus it moisturize your lips keeping your lips smooth for eight hours
04/05/2019
I LOVE IT!
Based on my opinion, I believe that they’re selling something that is honest. It’s very matte and has beautiful pigment. I believe if it was a little less matte it would look better!
03/05/2019
Lips
Seriously try to find another lipstick that won’t come off. I love the lock and held this provides so I don’t have to keep reapplying.
03/05/2019
Love it!
Very great drug store Lipstick. The coverage is phenomenal. The color choice is decent and the matte is definitely a true matte!
01/05/2019
Jessica's review
This is my new favorite lipstick. I love how long it lasts.
01/05/2019
Just the Best Lip Color Ever!
Revlon is just a great lip and face products company. When trying to find a great lip product I found this on in Ultra HD and it really is ultra with the shine and the staying power! I like that the shades are so vibrant and ones for everyone.
13/12/2019
love to try this product , please send me a sample . Sherri Leach 34 Annadea Rd Brockton ma 02302 Thank you very much.
18/08/2019
Really would like to try. Looks like it would cover and last.
15/08/2019
I'm waiting for the product It's awesome to read all reviews about this product .....I want to purchase this and review this hope this is so long lasting lipstick and keep moisture
02/08/2019
I have tried other products before and I can say I liked them all
13/07/2019
Quisiera tener la grandisima oportunidad de probar este increible producto
27/06/2019
I want to try this product and see how look when is matte
19/06/2019
I want to try this before I buy this size would fit in my lil purse
18/06/2019
Pienso que si es buen producto aunque no haya tenido la oportunidad de probarlo. Es buena marca