4.4 5 0 198 198 Creamy and hyper matte? It does exist, in our pigment-packed, moisturizing lip mousse, which stays smooth for up to eight hours. <br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc03-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B07GF3WLX3&asins=B07GF3WLX3&linkId=ac6e2d13ab33681bbd6154e9e06100da&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe><br>
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Mousse™

03/05/2019
Love it!
Very great drug store Lipstick. The coverage is phenomenal. The color choice is decent and the matte is definitely a true matte!
01/05/2019
Jessica's review
This is my new favorite lipstick. I love how long it lasts.
01/05/2019
Just the Best Lip Color Ever!
Revlon is just a great lip and face products company. When trying to find a great lip product I found this on in Ultra HD and it really is ultra with the shine and the staying power! I like that the shades are so vibrant and ones for everyone.
13/12/2019
love to try this product , please send me a sample . Sherri Leach 34 Annadea Rd Brockton ma 02302 Thank you very much.
18/08/2019
Really would like to try. Looks like it would cover and last.
15/08/2019
I'm waiting for the product It's awesome to read all reviews about this product .....I want to purchase this and review this hope this is so long lasting lipstick and keep moisture
02/08/2019
I have tried other products before and I can say I liked them all
13/07/2019
Quisiera tener la grandisima oportunidad de probar este increible producto
27/06/2019
I want to try this product and see how look when is matte
19/06/2019
I want to try this before I buy this size would fit in my lil purse
18/06/2019
Pienso que si es buen producto aunque no haya tenido la oportunidad de probarlo. Es buena marca
03/06/2019
I love everything I have read about this matt lip mousse so far,and I would love to try it out before purchasing it in store.
13/05/2019
I am interested in trying this. I would write a positive review. I can't wait to try this after hearing such great raves about it.
11/05/2019
Todavía no lo e probado pero si conozco algunos otros pryde Revlon y son increíbles me encanta esta marca pronto lo probaré
10/05/2019
Se ve que es un buen producto ya que mantiene el color un poco más duradero y me ayudaría mucho en mis labios reseco