4.4 5 0 120 120 Lightweight, high definitely velvety matte color. 100% wax-free gel formula.

9/16/2019
Love this lipstick just wish it lasted!
This is a great product and one of my must haves in my makeup bag at all times! The color selection is superior to other brands I have tried. I have used other Revlon lip products that lasted all day so I did not hesitate trying this product. The colors are gorgeous but it does not last very long and I had to apply a fee times a day.
9/9/2019
REVLON ultra hd lipstick=HOTT
I love the brand Revlon always makes good makeup very quality low priced. The Revlon HD Ultra HD matte lipstick comes in several style or colors and styles is fairly priced and I have tried it I love it it stays on long or recommended any lipstick where
8/8/2019
Labial
Uno de los mejores que e probado se queda mate no reseca mis labios la verdad lo súper recomiendo a las que le encanten este tipo de labiales para mi de los mejores del mercado
8/3/2019
Highly pigmented
Great pigmentation with great color selections that last all day
7/23/2019
Too dry
I gave my to a friend I did not like it due to the fact I dont like dry lip stuff.
6/15/2019
Marvelous Matte
I love Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Mousse! It makes lips bold and beautiful! The matte finish doesn’t look or feel dry on your lips! It doesn’t smudge either! I have long lasting color that stays on for up to 8 hours!
6/14/2019
Vibrant
As with the Revlon matte mousse, I love the color and it's stayability
4/21/2019
Patchy too quick
At first, I loved this product. It has a very unique sweet scent that I absolutely adore. However, the more and more I used it, the less I liked the actual product. It would be strangely translucent at times and then at others get almost clumpy in my creases of my lips. I would still recommend trying it because it's possible the formula just didn't work for me, but could easily work for you!
4/15/2019
Pretty good
I really enjoy this. Since i bought my 1st one , ive bought 5 other colors of it
4/5/2019
Another disappointment
I rarely have any luck with Revlon and these are yet another fail. They wear off quickly and bleed over the lipline if you don't use a wax liner. Colors are vivid but not necessarily contemporary or suitable for all skin tones.
4/1/2019
Highly pigmented
Its highly pigmented. And does not have any strong smell. But not very long lasting. Will have to reapply through out the day.
1/23/2019
Love my Passion Ultra HD
I Love how smooth though matte my Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor called Passion looks and feels!! It even smells amazing.
12/21/2018
Wow!
Most matte liquid lipsticks leave my lips dry as a desert but this was the first that actually did. Good color payoff, not too expensive and a good range of colors.
12/12/2018
Nice
Really like hoe smooth it is stays on nice. It is very pig mented. I like the shades they have as well. Will be buying more
11/29/2018
Cute!
I absolutely adored this lip color, it rolls on so smoothly and effortlessly. Just a lil bit of product goes a long way! This is one of the first mattes i have tried and i can definitley say i liked it!