Rideamals Snack Time Blue Interactive 6 V Trax Powered Ride-On

4.8 5 0 45 45 Food is part of the fun with Rideamals Snack Time Blue by Kid Trax! This interactive ride-on toy is the perfect playtime pal for little fans of Nickelodeon’s Blue’s Clues and You. Your child can ride, pet, or share a snack with Blue. A top speed of 1.5 MPH offers the perfect blend of fun and safety, while Power Trax rubber traction strip tires keep the ride smooth and steady. And do not forget the rechargeable 6-volt battery with Direct Connect One Step Charging System makes recharging easy, so the fun never has to stop for long. Feed their need for fun with Rideamals Snack Time Blue by Kid Trax.

13/08/2022
Super fun ride on
My granddaughter was so excited when she opened this. She loves Blue. It rode well in the kitchen. It did pretty well on the carpet. I was impressed. I would recommend this to my family and friends.
12/08/2022
Blues clues ride on
Well the only thing about it it go to slow
09/08/2022
Rideamals Snack Time Blue Interactive 6 V Trax Powered Ride-On
i CHILDREN LOVE TO Ride, pet, or share a snack with Blue of Nickelodeon's Blue's Clues and for ages 18 and 30 months, with a maximum weight of 44 lbs. 20 unique sounds based on interactions. Includes 3 food accessories to keep Blue fueled for fun: a carrot, a strawberry, and a cookie. Storage available under Blue's spot Easy push-button drive system is simple for little ones to operate. Goes forward at a top speed of 1.5 MPH Power Trax rubber traction strip tires keep the ride smooth and much fun for my littles ones
08/08/2022
Cute and fun
This little blues clue ride on toy is so cute and fun for the little ones. Keeps them entertained for hours. Definitely recommend.
08/08/2022
hi
kids love it. fun to ride jeeps kids ocupied
07/08/2022
Okay I have to be very very honest here I absolutely did not regret buying this for my child because she absolutely loves it works amazingly and that's what I said she just freaking adores it so much that I'm getting it for my nephew for his birthday
07/08/2022
I love this product lots and I would definitely love to test one of those for free
I would definitely love to test one of those products for free and review it and I would enjoy lots testing other products ridding thing and please pick me to review and test this product
04/08/2022
Fun,fun,fun!
My 2yr grand daughter, absolutely loves it. We couldn't keep her away. She rode and played till she passed out. Definitely recommend. The battery life was awesome...
03/08/2022
Rideon
My kids love this and so do I I enjoy watching them ride it so much fun
02/08/2022
Grandchild loves it
This is big enough for a large toddler. My grandchild loves it. It does not scratch the floor. The kids fight over it
01/08/2022
Fun toy
This blue’s clues toy is so much fun I bought it for my son and he absolutely loves it.. It is very entertaining he plays with it for hours and doesn’t get tired.. I very much recommended .
29/07/2022
Love it!
Both my 1 and 2 year old love this! Keeps them entertained for hours and is very sturdy with my wild children! Well with the money!
26/07/2022
Loved by kids
I purchased this for my little nephew who is 4. He is absolutely in love with it. Keeps him entertained for hours on a rainy day inside. It has a rechargeable battery which charges fast and easy. The handle bars to hold on to are a little small but perfect for smaller kids.
25/07/2022
perfect
this interactive toy is so much fun. There are plenty of hours of play and learning here. This was defiantly a hit with both my kids girl 2 boy 3.
25/07/2022
Such a fun toy
My son absolutely LOVES this. It’s great because he can use it outside on the sidewalk or inside on rainy/cold days! Perfect interactive toy