4.1 5 0 125 125 Rimmel's 1st multi-tasking conceal and contour palette camouflages the different shades on your face and allows you to sculpt the angles to create a naturally flawless complexion.

20/09/2019
I dont recommend
Sorry Rimmel, you do make a great mascara but this contour palette is awful- the pigment isn't close to a range of colors fitting most people, it barely goes on the face because of low pigment, but yet the color that does show doesnt blend in, it, leaving a patchy coloring. A lot of fall out.
08/09/2019
It's not the greatest
The highlighter and concealer do nothing. They're pointless. The contour is okay. It does come off with an orangey tinge a little. It's not cool toned, more warm toned so if you don't like that I would pass.
28/04/2019
Not for everyone
Covers well for the price but the colors don't match all skin tones
28/02/2019
Would like a darker contour shade
I love to contour my face to get that bronzed out look. The contour shades could be a bite more pigment and darker. The other shades are great. The shades are buildable and last all day. I would recommend this product, it's easy on your wallet.
20/02/2019
This was one of my favorites, I like that you have options of shading. It covered well and I loved the convenient case
05/02/2019
awesome coverage
I absolutely love Rimmel and i love this palette, It gives my skin the perfect coverage, i have older skin and many flaws(scars and pimples) and this covers everything up perfect. It lasts all day as well, when using this, there is no need for touch up or reapplying during the day. I highly recommend, this is a must have for your purse.
23/01/2019
I feel pretty
I absolutely love this contour set. This is amazing and goes on easily. Doesn’t clunk up like a few others I have tried. Looks wonderful on!! I have gotten so many compliments wearing this. If you are looking for a good contour this is it!
12/01/2019
Good
Love rimmel set, it doesn’t leave my face feeling heavy, or cake on blend nicely. Not costly at all. Go well my other makeup apply easy. Easy to apply and can contour wit my other blender. I would buy this again.
26/12/2018
Not bad
This is a good product but the colours won't suit everyone.The texture is nice and creamy but but it dries fast so don't wait to blend it out.
13/12/2018
Overall ok.
This contour palette was not exactly what I was expecting. I am pretty fair, especially in the winter months, but was suprised by how red-based these colors were. When swatching the colors, the formula felt very nice, gliding smoothly onto the skin and nt feeling to dry. When I tried to apply to my face ,despite the way the coloring did not match, it blended out quite nicely. Overall a very nice contour palette for people who prefer a stronger red-ish undertone.
06/12/2018
Okay for beginners
Its not pigmented enough. I have to keep applying over and over. Doesn't work great
03/12/2018
Love
I’m usually not a fan of pallets similar to these because they are messy and you have to clean them often but I loved this one! I have issues with color range usually because I am fair skinned and this did the job perfectly. Doesn’t look cakey or separate during the day. I would highly recommend.
29/11/2018
Blend very nicely
This contour palette is pretty nice for the price you pay for it. The tones are perfect for any complexion! And they blend beautifully!
19/11/2018
Pretty good
This is my first time using colored concealer, and I thought this one was decent. The formula is slightly buttery and pretty easy to apply, but it's also easy to accidentally use too much, especially with the green. I found that the pink doesn't cover my dark circles extremely well; a yellow toned concealer would probably work better. However, it wasn't a big problem if I put foundation over it.
07/11/2018
Like them
These I do like this is very helpful not to messy I will use these always a must buy