4.1 5 0 70 70 Rimmel's 1st multi-tasking conceal and contour palette camouflages the different shades on your face and allows you to sculpt the angles to create a naturally flawless complexion.
Rimmel London InstaFlawless Conceal and Contour Palette

13/05/2020
Concealers
I loved this little concealer!! It worked surprisingly really really well especially for the price i highly recommend this cheap and inexpensive concealer works great for covering up or contouring etc check it out
04/02/2020
This pallete is great !
I like this palette because I can just pull it out when I need to cover up a blemish and when I want to contour my face , such as cheeks , nose , forehead I can also still use this one palette ! Very affordable and can be bought in many different stores ! Love love love this product ! I would tell shoppers to buy this item !
29/12/2019
It’s ok
I love Rimmel products but not this one , it’s not for me , it’s priced very well tho . I do use another Rimmel concealer that’s awesome and lightweight . It’s called Lasting Finish 25 hr Breathable I use the 200 light
03/12/2019
It's okay
There's no coverage and it's pretty patchy and wears off but I did like the darker shade for contour
05/11/2019
I used it at my sister's and this is a great concealer over foundation. Looks fresh and not wrinkly. also looks smooth and does not make your face looks as if it has dough on it. I recommend this.
20/09/2019
I dont recommend
Sorry Rimmel, you do make a great mascara but this contour palette is awful- the pigment isn't close to a range of colors fitting most people, it barely goes on the face because of low pigment, but yet the color that does show doesnt blend in, it, leaving a patchy coloring. A lot of fall out.
08/09/2019
It's not the greatest
The highlighter and concealer do nothing. They're pointless. The contour is okay. It does come off with an orangey tinge a little. It's not cool toned, more warm toned so if you don't like that I would pass.
28/04/2019
Not for everyone
Covers well for the price but the colors don't match all skin tones
28/02/2019
Would like a darker contour shade
I love to contour my face to get that bronzed out look. The contour shades could be a bite more pigment and darker. The other shades are great. The shades are buildable and last all day. I would recommend this product, it's easy on your wallet.
20/02/2019
This was one of my favorites, I like that you have options of shading. It covered well and I loved the convenient case
05/02/2019
awesome coverage
I absolutely love Rimmel and i love this palette, It gives my skin the perfect coverage, i have older skin and many flaws(scars and pimples) and this covers everything up perfect. It lasts all day as well, when using this, there is no need for touch up or reapplying during the day. I highly recommend, this is a must have for your purse.
23/01/2019
I feel pretty
I absolutely love this contour set. This is amazing and goes on easily. Doesn’t clunk up like a few others I have tried. Looks wonderful on!! I have gotten so many compliments wearing this. If you are looking for a good contour this is it!
12/01/2019
Good
Love rimmel set, it doesn’t leave my face feeling heavy, or cake on blend nicely. Not costly at all. Go well my other makeup apply easy. Easy to apply and can contour wit my other blender. I would buy this again.
26/12/2018
Not bad
This is a good product but the colours won't suit everyone.The texture is nice and creamy but but it dries fast so don't wait to blend it out.
13/12/2018
Overall ok.
This contour palette was not exactly what I was expecting. I am pretty fair, especially in the winter months, but was suprised by how red-based these colors were. When swatching the colors, the formula felt very nice, gliding smoothly onto the skin and nt feeling to dry. When I tried to apply to my face ,despite the way the coloring did not match, it blended out quite nicely. Overall a very nice contour palette for people who prefer a stronger red-ish undertone.