Rimmel London InstaFlawless Conceal and Contour Palette

4.1 5 0 145 145 Rimmel's 1st multi-tasking conceal and contour palette camouflages the different shades on your face and allows you to sculpt the angles to create a naturally flawless complexion.
Rimmel London InstaFlawless Conceal and Contour Palette

27/09/2022
LOVE Rimmel products
Every product I have purchased from Rimmel has delivered. I love how the line is available in many major retailers and drugstore. It’s cost friendly and often delivers as it claims. I trust Rimmel over any other drugstore brands. The cost is often the bonus.
01/09/2022
Fair skinned
I am beyond fair skinned as in I look like a porcelain doll! Somehow I am able to use this contour palette with no problem and don’t look like a clown who over did it. It’s nice to be able to have that option to contour as before I did not have the option until I found this.
13/05/2022
Not for me!
I have always loved Rimmel products but this one isn’t for me. It leaves a caky cover and it doesn’t seem to last long. I’m not sure if it’s new recipe they are using, but it’s not what I thought it would be.
14/04/2022
Convenient
3 perfectors in one pallet. This was the best idea. I love this stuff. It goes on so smooth and doesn't cake up on your creases.
19/03/2022
My Favorite
I love this contour pallet! It is one of my favorites & a must have in my on the go makeup bag! I have two pallets at all times, one in my OTG bag and one in my Stay At Home Bag. I have recommended this product to a few of my fellow make up artists! We all love it! If you love Makeup as much as I do, if you always contour, go get yours NOW! #HomeTestersClub
31/01/2022
I love these products, very good I love the products from this brand and always recommend it
23/12/2021
Compact
I love the little compact case but it didn’t give me the coverage I needed in a concealer.
03/12/2021
Wonderful Product
It doesn't take much, a little goes a long way. If you know what you're doing this brand of make-up will surpass the more expensive brands. It goes on smooth, I use a brush, it's blend-able, build-able, and hides or accentuates the spots you need. And it's a great price that's available in many stores. Give it a whirl.
01/12/2021
Good for store bought brand
Not a bad product for being bought at like Target or Walmart. I use it as a everyday makeup to cover blemishes on my skin instead of my higher end products. Would recommend just depends on what you are covering. Would recommend
01/12/2021
Flawless
Great product overall as it conceals and hides all my imperfections that I try to hide which this does a great job at, stays on all day without wearing off too much. I enjoy using this.
05/09/2021
Great Contour Palette
It is so hard for skin people like Myself to find a good Contour Palette’s that suits our skin tone and skin color. Most Companies make Contour Palettes way to dark, too orangy toned, or it’s red toned. No, No and NOOOO!! But Maybelline didn’t come to play honey, these shades are perfect for me to contour and sculpt this face. Now if Maybelline would just make the Palette way bigger that would amazing!
29/05/2021
Nice neutral palette for beginners
This was my first attempt with concealer and contouring, not usually a part of my regular makeup routine. But I gave it a try and this product applied easily and the shades were very natural looking. I was impressed with the product and overall would purchase again.
25/05/2021
Love this pallet
I love this palette because I can just pull it out when I need to cover up a blemish it's also very affordable. Love this product. I highly recommend it
13/04/2021
It was the best thing for my skin I've always had acne but after this I don't anymore thank you rimmel
25/02/2021
Great palette for concealing and contouring
This Rimmel palette is a great little guy for concealing and contouring on the go. The colors are perfect and they have a few shades to choose from. Just a few swipes and your done. You don’t have to use three different palettes. All in one and done.