Rimmel London InstaFlawless Conceal and Contour Palette

4.2 5 0 147 147 Rimmel's 1st multi-tasking conceal and contour palette camouflages the different shades on your face and allows you to sculpt the angles to create a naturally flawless complexion.
Rimmel London InstaFlawless Conceal and Contour Palette

06/01/2023
HOW TO RECOVER STOLEN OR LOST CRYPTOS
HAVE YOU BEEN SCAMMED OF YOUR FUNDS, ASSETS COINS?? and is looking for a Trusted and Guaranteed Recovery Agent to help your get back your stolen funds MR MORRIS GRAY is the right man for the job, you can reach him at Morrisgray830 @ Gmail dot com...he is very trust worthy and fast with giving results....I am a living testimony to this, he helped recovered my stolen bitcoins worth $637,000 from those scammers, and that i am grateful for...!!!!
09/11/2022
I love all things Rimmel
First of all, let’s discuss the quality for the price. It’s crazy good. I was shocked at the low price for such an awesome product. Rimmel has the make up game on lockdown. I love how it doesn’t make my face oily and looks fresh. Goes on well and even though I’m not great at the contouring technique, it’s a good product.
27/09/2022
LOVE Rimmel products
Every product I have purchased from Rimmel has delivered. I love how the line is available in many major retailers and drugstore. It’s cost friendly and often delivers as it claims. I trust Rimmel over any other drugstore brands. The cost is often the bonus.
01/09/2022
Fair skinned
I am beyond fair skinned as in I look like a porcelain doll! Somehow I am able to use this contour palette with no problem and don’t look like a clown who over did it. It’s nice to be able to have that option to contour as before I did not have the option until I found this.
13/05/2022
Not for me!
I have always loved Rimmel products but this one isn’t for me. It leaves a caky cover and it doesn’t seem to last long. I’m not sure if it’s new recipe they are using, but it’s not what I thought it would be.
14/04/2022
Convenient
3 perfectors in one pallet. This was the best idea. I love this stuff. It goes on so smooth and doesn't cake up on your creases.
19/03/2022
My Favorite
I love this contour pallet! It is one of my favorites & a must have in my on the go makeup bag! I have two pallets at all times, one in my OTG bag and one in my Stay At Home Bag. I have recommended this product to a few of my fellow make up artists! We all love it! If you love Makeup as much as I do, if you always contour, go get yours NOW! #HomeTestersClub
31/01/2022
I love these products, very good I love the products from this brand and always recommend it
23/12/2021
Compact
I love the little compact case but it didn’t give me the coverage I needed in a concealer.
03/12/2021
Wonderful Product
It doesn't take much, a little goes a long way. If you know what you're doing this brand of make-up will surpass the more expensive brands. It goes on smooth, I use a brush, it's blend-able, build-able, and hides or accentuates the spots you need. And it's a great price that's available in many stores. Give it a whirl.
01/12/2021
Good for store bought brand
Not a bad product for being bought at like Target or Walmart. I use it as a everyday makeup to cover blemishes on my skin instead of my higher end products. Would recommend just depends on what you are covering. Would recommend
01/12/2021
Flawless
Great product overall as it conceals and hides all my imperfections that I try to hide which this does a great job at, stays on all day without wearing off too much. I enjoy using this.
05/09/2021
Great Contour Palette
It is so hard for skin people like Myself to find a good Contour Palette’s that suits our skin tone and skin color. Most Companies make Contour Palettes way to dark, too orangy toned, or it’s red toned. No, No and NOOOO!! But Maybelline didn’t come to play honey, these shades are perfect for me to contour and sculpt this face. Now if Maybelline would just make the Palette way bigger that would amazing!
29/05/2021
Nice neutral palette for beginners
This was my first attempt with concealer and contouring, not usually a part of my regular makeup routine. But I gave it a try and this product applied easily and the shades were very natural looking. I was impressed with the product and overall would purchase again.
25/05/2021
Love this pallet
I love this palette because I can just pull it out when I need to cover up a blemish it's also very affordable. Love this product. I highly recommend it