4.4 5 0 21 21 RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 is now available in a newly designed 1-fl. oz. pack featuring a Data Matrix code. The product is described as an intensive anti-wrinkle moisturising treatment that works throughout the day to visibly reduce the look of expression lines and deep wrinkles. The formula features an exclusive combination of pure retinol and the advanced sun protection technology with broad spectrum SPF 30 helps prevent sunburn, and is proven to visibly reduce the look of deep wrinkles and diminish the appearance of expression lines. It is also said to leave skin soft, smooth and younger-looking. The dermatologically developed, clinically proven, oil-free and non-comedogenic product is suitable for all skin types.
RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer SPF 30

24/01/2021
Roc cream
This is a rich creamy moisturizer, it does not sting or burn your skin it has a mild scent, so easy to use apply after a cleansed face ,the spf is a big plus.I highly recommend this product, it has a great price, and works great on fine lines and wrinkles .
20/01/2021
Pricey, but effective!
I first tried this product when my roommate brought it home and left it in the bathroom I used it under my eyes because I have really bad crow's feet for being in my early 30s. The next day I noticed my eyes were a little brighter and my under eye circles seemed to be a little less dark. I was not only surprised but I was a little excited, so I continued to use it and it continued to show me results day after day the only thing I don't like about this product is that you have to continuously use it to see results and the price tag I believe was about $20 for a little bit of product. I find that to be a little more on the expensive side considering I have to use it all of my face but all in all I think it was worth it!
15/01/2021
Love it!
I love this face cream. It's not to oily and you can even use it under make up. Plus it has sunscreen in with it.
21/12/2020
deep wrinkle moisturizer
I got this as a gift and it was awesome if left my skin feeling moisturizer and I could see improvements in the wrinkles especially the one that are under my eyes.
05/12/2020
Roc
I have been using this product for months. I use it every night before bed. I have noticed that I have less wrinkles, an I'm hoping my eyes are deceiving me,but I think the wrinkles I have now look like they are fading some.
22/11/2020
Amazing Eye Cream!
I'm a skin care junkie and constantly looking for the best out there... this is one of the best!! I've noticed a difference in my skin in just 2 weeks of using RoC Retinol Correxion Max daily hydration and I couldn't be happier! I started using it every 2 nights then every other night. Within days of beginning the retinol, my skin looked younger, more radiant. I am seeing a significant difference in my skin feeling smoother and softer, with a definite boost in firmness and reduction in fine lines. I have received several comments from friends on how great my skin is looking! I LOVE this creme and highly recommend it!
19/11/2020
Pretty good product
This product has lessened my fine lines somewhat but I'm still using it so let's see the difference at the end of the bottle.
23/10/2020
Didn’t like
This product broke my face out horrible. I would not buy or use it again
21/10/2020
Leave soft and smooth!!
I tried the Roc Retinal Correction Deep Wrinkle Moisturizer and have been using it ever since. It is thick and creamy but doesn't feel too heavy. It leaves my skin so soft, and my wrinkles so seem to be minimized. I recommend!!
30/09/2020
noot
I advise you that it is very effective♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
24/09/2020
Moisturizing
I do like how much this Roc Retinol Eye Cream moisturized around my eyes, but other then that, it didn’t really seem to do anything else. So I used this product until the container was completely empty, since I only used it around my eyes i took about 3 months to use up The Who,e container. There was no difference in my crows feet, puffiness, dark circles or anything, like I said it just moisturized. This is not going to be a product that I ever purchase again, but maybe it will work better for others, or maybe it has worked better for others. But it didn’t work for me, but I do still like the Roc brand so I will still be purchasing from this brand, just not this particular product.
17/09/2020
Absolutely Amazing!!
I have been using this product for 3 months now and absolutely love it! Ive tried other product but nothing compares. I love the fact that it hydrates my skin. My fine lines and dark spots are diminishing! Absolutely the Best stuff I've tried so far!
18/08/2020
love love love
i use this everyday and always will. i had dry aging skin and this deep wrinkle is awesome , first it smells amazing and i love the way my skin feels after i put it on, and it has really helped my skin so much , i will always use this
06/08/2020
Miracle
I love how smooth my skin feels when using this product and it has actually lightened dark spots that I have been trying to get rid of with other products for years
21/05/2020
Deep wrinkle repair
About 9 months ago I seen this product endorsed by someone on television that I consider honest and reputable. The lady that was in the segment had exactly the same conditions as myself . Same town same age , same skin , same complexion issues as well . And she used the product and was very satisfied with how it worked for her . I bought this product and have been using it since . I'm not wrinkle free but I have noticed some improvement . This works better then any other product I've used . I highly recommended this product .