4.6 5 0 165 165 Reveal younger-looking skin and visibly reduce wrinkles with fragrance-free RoC® RETINOL CORREXION® MAX Daily Hydration Anti-Wrinkle Crème. This intensive hydrating moisturizer is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles in one week with continued improvement each week thereafter.

13/11/2018
What's not to love?
Love this very rich non-fragrance cream. The texture is wonderful and it would be so easy to slather too much on my face as it feels incredible. I see a difference already in my face as my wrinkles are less noticeable. Nice that I got to try a product to see how I liked it before buying. I will be having this in my daily routine.
My newest favorite
Comes in a good sized container with a screw off top. Smells pleasant not to strong. Creme is smooth and cool. Easy to apply and follow the instructions . Been using for over a week and already seeing a difference
12/11/2018
The Best Facial Moisturizer Around!
This product was amazing from the start! I carefully read the package directions, and tried the creme. I thought it would make my skin break out, but it didn’t. Our weather has been perfect for testing because of very low humidity. My face and neck are so moisturized, and the fine lines are disappearing. The label says that in time, the deeper lines will be less noticeable, and I can’t wait! Amazing product, RoC! I’m a fan!
Exciting creme
This is a great creme and is full of excitement. I highly recommend
Look 10 yrs younger
This is a very good product. It works really great on wrinkles. It's hydration process works very fast. People tell me I look 10yrs younger. I've only been using this product a few weeks and it has made a great difference in my appearance. Keeps your skin hydrated better than anything else I have tried. I highly recommend this product to anyone that has wrinkles or is starting to get them. Get some and try it for yourself and see the big difference it can make for you also. Love this product, and it was free from Home Tester Club. Thank you so much.
12/11/2018
Not the best but effective
ROC Retinol Correxiin Max Daily Hydration Anti Wrinkle Cream Fragrance Free is a thick creamy formula that is mediocre. It does work but it's not the best out there. It does add hydration, & does seem to help with firming some but I have other preferred brands. What i didn't like about it is it leaves a slightly sticky feeling to it. I did like that it is completely fragrant free, & it is effective just not right for me as i looking for something more powerful to reduce wrinkles, while adding lots of hydration.
Magic in a jar
I have noticed a healthy moisturized face since using. My wrinkles look diminished after 2 weeks.
Roc retinal correxion
Roc retinol correxion max provides nice coverage and hydrates well.
Glowing skin
Most retinol creams can be very drying to the skin but RoC Retinol Correxion Max nicely moisturizes my face. I have noticed the fine lines around my eyes and forehead slowly fading with use. I’ve also noticed how hydrated my skin feels throughout the whole day since using this cream. My only disappointment is that I cannot use this on my neck area daily as it seems to dry out my skin there which is very odd. This is definitely a great Retinol Cream for daily use on the face. Really like how smooth and glowing my skin looks and feels.
Great results
RoC RETINOL CORREXION MAX Daily Hydration Anti-Wrinkle Creme, Fragrance-Free makes my skin feel healthier. I have already noticed less fine lines and wrinkles
Great moisturizer
It definitely supplied hydration but didn't do much for wrinkles on my forehead
Not my favorite
My skin felt soft and moisturized. It was very heavy and thick though. It also had a smell that stayed and was even commented on by my son who asked why my faced smelled like that.
11/11/2018
Afraid to try, now ready to buy
As soon as I used it, my skin felt 10x better and more hydrated. I will definitely ne purchasing this again. I have tried many and I'm pretty happy with RoC. Recommended indeed.
Nice Sensitive Anti Wrinkle Facial Creme
I thought it was a good creme and kept my face dry. It also reduced the wrinkles in my face.
10/11/2018
Great product for dry winter months
I have been using RoC Retinol Correxion Max Daily Hydration Anti-Wrinkle Creme for about three weeks. His product is amazing! After the first week I started to notice a reduction in wrinkles around my eyes and softening of forehead wrinkles. With cold weather starting my skin will often feel dry, but with this product my skin feels smooth all day long. My only complaint would be when I first use the moisturizer it has a smell reminiscent of nail polish remover but that quickly goes away.