Rose Gold Manicure Set

4.8 5 0 125 125 Dual-ended Polish Remover Pushy features a loop end designed to help remove polish from nail beds. Thin, hand buffed flat edge pushes back cuticles and cleans under nails without scratching. No-slip grip for added comfort and control. • Fingernail Clipper features sharp, strong, stainless steel cutting blades to precisely trim nails. • Professional quality nail file is dual sided to shape and smooth nail edges • Dual sided nail buffer is color-coded and labeled to buff and shine nails with ease.
Rose Gold Manicure Set

12/06/2022
Perfect set
I really liked this product. I first loved the rose gold color. The cuticle pusher was really nice and the nail clipper was so sharp it worked awesome and the two different nail filters worked beautifully!
11/06/2022
Love it!
I received a Tweezerman Rose Gold Manicure Set complimentary from Home Tester Club & Tweezerman in exchange for my honest opinion.This is such a great manicure set! I hardly ever do anything to my nails but this set was perfect for a quick manicure. The tools are sturdy and work great. I recommend this set and would purchase it in the future.
09/06/2022
I'm in love with this product
I really am enjoying using this product it works very well for my manicures and pedicures.
08/06/2022
Lived This Deodorant
I tried this Secret Coco Butter deodorant and I lived it. It was an a 90 plus degree day so I gave it a good try for the day. Not only did it smell great but it kept me dry on tip of it. I did receive this as a free sample but would definitely purchase this product again and will be in the future.
08/06/2022
Good set
This set is good to help give yourself a quick partial manicure at home. My daughter loves anything rose gold color so she loved the look of it.
A Great Nail Kit
This nail kit comes with the basic necessities for a great a manicure. I love how well the nail files work, they made my nails straight and even. I lo enjoy how the nail clipper is travel sized and I can use it on the go. I would totally recommend this product.
07/06/2022
Beautiful set and very effective
I thought this was a really great manicure set. The nail clippers were very sharp and effective. I think that they’d be able to cut through anyone’s nails. I also found them small and delicate enough to cut my toddler’s nails easily.
Did the job!
Right away you can see that it's an attractive, clean looking set. I initially did not know what the cuticle tool was, as I had never used one like that before,but did the job much more effectively than others I had used in the past. I tend to give myself pedicures more often than manicures. I had all I really needed, as far as the nails were involved in this set. It certainly did the job, easy to trim and use.
06/06/2022
Love the Rosy Gold Manicure
This product is of high quality and make manicure easy and fun
04/06/2022
Love this product!
I love that this product came with a complete set of manicure products. It was the perfect collection. They were the right size and color too. I love rose gold colored products. All items worked really well and I was actually in need of all things!
04/06/2022
Amazing product!!
It’s really good, great product. What I like more is the look of it, very good quality. Will definitely keep using it until it’s gone. Will recommend it to everyone
03/06/2022
Travel-friendly manicure set
I had always wanted to have my own manicure set. To start off with, this is basic, cute and travel-friendly. The rose gold color also looks girly, & cute. Must-have for girls/women!
Salon style nails
I am in love with my new manicure set. I'm am able to get salon style level nails all in the comfort of my own home.
TWEEZERMAN MANICURE KIT
Love the color tone. This is perfect for travel. I also like the idea of the 2 color tone of the nail clipper silver and rose gold. One improvement that could be done. I noticed the nail clipper sides are a little sharp to the touch.
Tweezerman Manicure Set
I’m already a huge fan of Tweezerman, only tweezers I use, so I was super excited to try their manicure set. First off, the color is super cute, it’s a rose gold, so pretty! The nail clippers are great, amazing quality, as is the cuticle pusher. The cuticle pusher was unlike any other I’ve tried before, you’re able to push your cuticles back with minimal pressure. Hands down LOVED this set!