Rose’s Simple Syrup 12 fl oz bottle

4.8 5 0 22 22 For over a century, the name Rose’s has been trusted by bartenders and cocktail enthusiasts alike as an indispensable mixer. The sweetness of Rose’s Simple Syrup is made from cane sugar and provides ultimate mixability into your favorite spirits and cocktails. Rose’s Simple Syrup is also a perfect accent for non-alcoholic beverages to add sweetness. When it comes to a quality mixer, there are no exceptions or substitutions for the trusted brand Rose’s. Please drink responsibly.

Best Premade Simple Syrup
Sweet but not too sweet. Pairs perfect for my summertime cocktails! I don’t drink alcohol but I do make virgin mojitos with this simple syrup, mint from my yard, club soda, & ice!
25/06/2022
Good
This is so good. It’s my go to whenever I have tequila and lime. I don’t need a lot.
Sweet success
This syrup is so versatile! Coffee, tea, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks....it partners well with everything. I buy two at a time so it's always on hand. Try it, you'll like it!
24/06/2022
Simple and sweet
Love it. Roses Simple syrup is made from pure cane sugar. We use it in iced coffee, lemonade, soft drinks, margaritas and cocktails. A spoonful is enough to add just the right amount of sweetness.
24/06/2022
Great SS
Great tasting simple syrup. Great taste and quality for the price. My go to when it comes to making margaritas for my friends!
21/06/2022
Coffee
Ok girls and guys if you like coffee iced coffee and it just needs to be a little sweeter add a half tablespoon in your coffee. You don’t get that grainy sugar
21/06/2022
Bar Staple!
I love to make mixed drinks with my husband and we often try a variety of new recipes. Simple syrup is a staple in many mixed drinks and is a need in any home bar. This simple syrup has a great taste and doesn't add anything extra besides sweetness, which is what is wanted in cocktails.
14/06/2022
Staple
This is a main staple for us in our bar area. Used for multiple drinks.
13/06/2022
Great addition to other roses products
I've been using roses lime and grenadine for years, probably at every bar I've ever worked at, and was happy to see this new addition, only used a few times, but definitely something I'm going to push to have at work
12/06/2022
Delicious Flavor!
Toast to tradition toast to flavor that does NOT go out of STYLE! This little bottle was a staple in my Pops liquor cabinet growing up and especially on ST.PATS DAY! Now I have it in stock ALWAYS in mine! You can't go WRONG with something that's been around for GENERATIONS! Cocktails,Whiskey,Mocktails,Margaritas..YOUR CALL..with this mixer ALL are sure to be PLEASED!
12/06/2022
Rose's a 100 year tradition
I can always remember seeing the simple syrup bottle come out at happy hour when I was far to young for taking part. But now I can partake lol, an Roses simple syrup is right there. I have also been giving a couple bottles of Roses a along with whatever favs of liquor of the bride and grooms or housewarming party I go to. I mean you literally can't go wrong throw in a few nice whiskey or tumblers and that's a great gift! Any way take your drinks upba knotch.
11/06/2022
Great flavor
This simple syrup has GREAT flavor at a GREAT price! I’ve used this brand for years at home and at work as a bartender and you can’t beat the quality or flavor. This syrup goes well with margaritas or any mock tails.
09/06/2022
Rose’s Simple Syrup 12 fl oz bottle
This simple syrup makes it easy for me to add the this syrup that has a touch of sweetness to a whole host of beverages. Unlike granulated sugar, this syrup disperses evenly throughout all my drinks for uniform flavor. I use this simple syrup to add sweetness to my cocktails, mocktails, and seasonal beverages, or use it to sweeten coffee and my tea drinks.
08/06/2022
Great!
Good mixer for drinks as well as for everyday drinks. I would definitely recommend this product to others for sure! It is a common brand that I know and trust!! Please keep it on the shelves!
05/06/2022
Great for the summer
I love Rose's Simple Syrup I have always added it to my water to give an extra flavor. The lemon and lime syrup is my favorite to use plus they are great for helping flush your kidney's out with and helps hydrate your skin. A little bit goes a long way and adding a sprig of mint gives that extra summer flare.