Rudolph You’ll be fawn’d of this

4.3 5 0 25 25 Reach new heights as Rudolph guides you to a bright fizzy bathing delight. The sweet marzipan scent will have you glowing as the cozy benzoin and rose put you into a relaxed state that even Dancer, Prancer and Vixen couldn't tease you out of. Add in sensuous skin softening cocoa butter and this bath will most certainly go down in history.
Rudolph You’ll be fawn’d of this

29/08/2021
i'd love to have this i love rudolph and i want to try to use my tub again,to take a bath again,instead of washing at my sink,!
13/10/2020
quisiera probarlo para esta navidada que ya eata ala buelta de la esquina
12/09/2020
This bath bomb is adorable especially since holidays are around th e corner
20/12/2019
undefined
I would love to make this with my grandchildren for Christmas he loves to cook with his Grammy.....he might even leave some for Santa and his raindeer
13/12/2019
would love to try this products , can you send me one to sample . Sherri Leach 34 Annadea rd Brockton ma 02302 Thank you very much.
08/12/2019
It looks like a really nice idea I will try to find it for a gift for my daughter inlaw
03/12/2019
Buen día ,este producto Rudolph,es muy interesante,los aromas,mazapán,benjuí ,rosa ,prometen diversión para toda la familia ,es como llevar el aroma de la la navidad en tu piel.
03/12/2019
Looks so funny.. It would be great for everyone to know about this..
02/12/2019
Me encantaria probarlo se ve muy interesante y a mis niños les encatara
02/12/2019
undefined
This looks really awesome and great timeing of the year to.Rudolph you'll be fawn'd of this is super nice.surely love to have it personally my self.Christmas is coming fast upon us.be great try this I need relax and sounds Amaxeing.I Sooo love try this please