4.6 5 0 213 213 They offer a bold taste and have less fat than the regular kind. These baked potato chips contain no trans fat, cholesterol or preservatives, and are only 120 calories per serving.

Ruffles Oven Baked Roasted Garlic & Ranch Potato Crisps

• 4.6 out of 5 from

Enjoy a wonderful snack with these Ruffles Flavored Potato Chips

Melissa (Gresham)

• 8 Comments
1/29/2019 Home Tested with free product

Delicous, light and crispy! These make eating chips a little less guilty!

Jessica (Somerset)

• 1 Upload
  • 205 Comments
1/24/2019 Home Tested with free product

Even if your not a fan of baked chips, these are wonderful. A great tasting ranch chip with the best texture and crunch. The flavor is rich. I always want more after having these! My family likes them as well! Great for lunches, snacks.

Sandra Cosgrave (Schenectady)

• 39 Comments
11/20/2018 Home Tested with free product

Hubby Loves Taking Baked Ruffles In His Lunch & Now Even Better Because They Have One in His Fav Floavors Ranch & Roasted Garlic, & The Kids Love Having Them During Movie Night & Dipping Them In Garlic And Ranch Dip :)

Josephine (Birmingham)

• 1 Review
  • 55 Comments
11/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

I don't usually buy the baked potato chips what I happen to pick up a bag of these ruffle baked potato chips I was very impressed

nicole (Copiague)

• 10 Comments
10/29/2018 Home Tested with free product

Delicous, light and crispy! Perfect healthier alternative to a regular potato chip!!

ann (WEST RICHLAND)

• 161 Comments
10/18/2018 Home Tested with free product

My favorite chips got healthier and more delicious which makes be more happier! I love the fact that Ruffles Oven Baked Roasted Garlic and Ranch have less salt but taste great!

Stanley (Veneta)

• 2 Comments
10/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

This is a pretty good chip. They are flavorful and good for dipping. You get a great salty chip without all the extra oil!

Jennifer (HERNANDO)

• 22 Comments
10/3/2018 Home Tested with free product

LOVE THESE! I LIKE THAT THEY ARE BAKED AND NOT FRIED, SO THEY ARE HEALTHIER AND THE FLAVOR IS AMAZING!!! FIRST TIME I EVER HAD THEM. WILL DEFINITELY BUY AGAIN. OH, AND IF YOU BUY FOR A PARTY, BE SURE TO GET PLENTY OF BAGS, LOL. ONE WON'T BE ENOUGH

Kris (Browns)

• 18 Comments
9/19/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love Ruffles chips!!!! It makes me feel a little bit better about eating this chips because thy are baked. Thy are still so yummm. I love the garlic and ranch flavor, and thy are so light tasting. I could eat the whole bag!!!!

lisa (St.helen)

• 11 Comments
9/18/2018 Home Tested with free product

What can I say but wow love the flavor of these chips ranch and,garlic are,great together and there baked

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours