4.5 5 0 2291 2291 New and improved Insta-Dri® 3-in-1 formula provides 33% longer wear and chip resistance versus old formula.
  • 2,291 Reviews

The wait is over!
This product is absolutely amazing! The wait time for drying your nails is OVER! I can do my nails real quickly and don’t have to wait for them to dry! I needed this in my life, I hated when I would paint my nails then out of nowhere they would smudge , like uhhh it was the worst! But with this product! You girls don’t have to suffer from what I did! It’s amazing!
Love it!
Quick drying, great color with a nice thick brush that only requires one coat.
Best nail polish ever!
This is the best nail polish I have tried in a while it has great color pay off and it dries in 60 secs I will be buying more of these nail polish.
Switching brands
I think sally hansen insta-dri is one of the better nail polishes I have used in a long time. The colors pop, your nails looks so nice, and they dry quick. I’ll be switching from my normal nail polish brand to this.
Awesome
I used the flashy fudchia color which was awesome! I was amazed at how quickly it dried! I will definitely recommend to my friends and family.
Great color
Love the nail polish and color that was sent to me to sample
7/10/2018
Amazing fast drying super pretty polish!
I highly recommend this polish. Not only does it dry super fast it stays on & looks great for longer than any other polish I have used.
7/9/2018
Just Gorgeous
Colors are gorgeous. Dries rather quick. Easy to clean off skin.
Its ok
I feel like this is a different formla compared to other sally hansen insta-dri. I have never had a problem with these products in the past. This one however is good first use only. After that it becomes thick and takes forever to dry. This polish is pretty tough and lasting though. I did the dishes test, without a top coat, and barely lost any polish. You would have to look closely to notice.
7/3/2018
I enjoyed using sally hansen nail polish and will continue to use it.
7/3/2018
Only 1 coat and super fast!
Really loving the insta-dri formula. I only needed one coat on my nails and it actually dried in 60 seconds like it stated. It was really shiny and didn't give me a ton of streaks.
Long lasting nail polish
I really liked this polish. It lasts a long time and holds up well. My only complaint is the lack of colors available. I received this product free in exchange for my honest review.
Great Nail Polish!
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri dried great on my nails and I loved the color. I like all the varieties.
7/2/2018
Great for on-the-go moms!
This polish is easy to apply with the wide brush. It dries super fast which is great for a mom on the go. The colors are pretty and honestly, it is pretty fool-proof.
7/2/2018
Not Inst Sally
I was disappointed in Sally Hansen Insta-Dri. The polish color was nice but after completely done, there was streaking. It is great if polish is beautiful and okay if longer dry time. Its worth it.