4.4 5 0 2217 2217 New and improved Insta-Dri® 3-in-1 formula provides 33% longer wear and chip resistance versus old formula.

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri

• 4.4 out of 5 from
  • 2,217 Reviews

Jocelyn (Frederick)

7/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

This product is absolutely amazing! The wait time for drying your nails is OVER! I can do my nails real quickly and don’t have to wait for them to dry! I needed this in my life, I hated when I would paint my nails then out of nowhere they would smudge , like uhhh it was the worst! But with this product! You girls don’t have to suffer from what I did! It’s amazing!

Brittany (Winter Haven)

7/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

Quick drying, great color with a nice thick brush that only requires one coat.

Mora (Fulton)

7/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

This is the best nail polish I have tried in a while it has great color pay off and it dries in 60 secs I will be buying more of these nail polish.

Ashlee (Manor)

7/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

I think sally hansen insta-dri is one of the better nail polishes I have used in a long time. The colors pop, your nails looks so nice, and they dry quick. I’ll be switching from my normal nail polish brand to this.

Kelsey (Bismarck)

• 3 Comments
7/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

I used the flashy fudchia color which was awesome! I was amazed at how quickly it dried! I will definitely recommend to my friends and family.

shara (Overland Park)

• 2 Comments
7/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

Love the nail polish and color that was sent to me to sample

Sara (Greenwood)

• 2 Comments
7/10/2018 Home Tested with free product

I highly recommend this polish. Not only does it dry super fast it stays on & looks great for longer than any other polish I have used.

Liz (Milford)

• 3 Comments
7/9/2018 Home Tested with free product

Colors are gorgeous. Dries rather quick. Easy to clean off skin.

Barbara (Sandia)

7/3/2018 Home Tested with free product

I feel like this is a different formla compared to other sally hansen insta-dri. I have never had a problem with these products in the past. This one however is good first use only. After that it becomes thick and takes forever to dry. This polish is pretty tough and lasting though. I did the dishes test, without a top coat, and barely lost any polish. You would have to look closely to notice.

September (Anderson)

7/3/2018 Home Tested with free product

I enjoyed using sally hansen nail polish and will continue to use it.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos