4.5 5 0 2263 2263 New and improved Insta-Dri® 3-in-1 formula provides 33% longer wear and chip resistance versus old formula.
  • 2,263 Reviews

02/07/2018
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Polish
I like this product because it is chip resistant and stands up to my active lifestyle. It dries quickly and I feel like my nails are healthier since starting to use this product
02/07/2018
Excellent product!
The good thing in this sample that dries bit quick than others but.,It started to chip same way so faster...love the color on my sample petal to metal
Great color fast drier.
I love the espresso color on me. I love how smooth Sally Hansen Insta dri nail polish glides on my nails. Nice and glossy. Dries really fast no need to blow.
Dries so quick!
I was pleasantly surprised with how well this polish actually works! I did my toes with this polish and by the time I’d finished my second foot, the first was completely dry. This polish goes on smoothly and provides an even coat. I liked the pumped up pink color, it’s very bright and summery. This polish is a game changer if you always manage to chip or smear it while waiting for it to dry.
Works Wonderful
I love the color range of this nail polish. I very much agree that it dried super fast. I did not last as long as I thought it would. Overall this product worked great for me I would totally use this again
Loved It!!
I loved Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri because it dried so fast!
Great longer lasting polish
I received this product free. This is my honest views on it. This polish went on very well. One coast gave me great opaque coverage. It was dry to the touch in 50 seconds and fully smudge proof in a minute and a half. I work in stocking so polish never lasts me through a day of work without chipping. This polish stayed on 4 days before I got my first chip. I would definitely recommend this nail polish to anyone wanting a great nail polish. I will be buying other colors soon.
30/06/2018
Does what the name implies
This nail polish really does dry quickly which is great because I am so busy that I don't always have time to do my nails. I recieved the color "Expresso" and absolutely loved it.
It's okay
Didn't love the color but the brand is good. The polish dried very quickly
Sally Hansen Insta Dri is wonderful
Sally Hansen Insta Dri is my new favorite nail polish .It dries quicker than sixty seconds,has a streak free shine,lasts alot longer than my other brands and didn't chip at all .I recommend that everyone try it I'm sure they will love it as much as I do. I switched my brand I'm sure whoever try Sally Hansen Insta Dri will switch their brand too!!!
Amazing!
I really liked this nail polish a lot!! While it says insta-dry it does not dry fast, after 5 mins it was still tacky to the touch and it took 2 coats to cover up. However it has lasted a long time, almost 4 weeks now and I would definitely buy it!
Really great polish
Overall I really liked the Sally Hansen insta dri polish. I would like to see more colors to choose from and really liked how fast it dried and I only needed one coat
Fast dry!
I didn't like the color which I received pumped up pink. However, I did like how quickly it dried.
29/06/2018
Quick dry polish lives up to it's name
I really enjoyed using the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri nail polish. The color of the polish that I received was a beautiful red. Its was the perfect shade of red not to light nor dark with no plum tones . The fact that the polish dried so quickly was great. It definitely didn't fully dry in 60 seconds however, I don't believe that there is a nail polish in the world that could fully dry in a minute even using some kind of dryer to do so. It did dry enough to do light activity with without worrying about the polish getting smudged. The only thing that I had an issue with was the amount of polish that cam out on the brush, which was a lot. It took a bit of getting use to to get the exact right amount of polish on the brush so I could do one nail without having to much or to little. Overall I really enjoyed using the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri nail polish and will definitely be purchasing it in the future.
Fastest Drying Polish!
Sally Hansens Insta'Dri nail polish is awesome! It dries very quickly, goes on very easily, and has alot of very pretty colors to choose from! I received a bright pink color and was very pleased with how fast it drys and how pretty it looks! I also love that it doesn't chip very easily and lasts a good 2 weeks before coming off.