4.5 5 0 2263 2263 New and improved Insta-Dri® 3-in-1 formula provides 33% longer wear and chip resistance versus old formula.
  • 2,263 Reviews

Sally Hansen insta-dri performance
I am so happy I was given the opportunity to try this Sally Hansen insta-dri polish. I am always up for new quick dry polishes to add more colors to my collection. This does dry in 60 seconds or less as advertised and I already have my eye on a second color I'd like to get since I am happy with the performance of this polish.
would recommend
The color was great and I really like how fast it dries it makes all the difference and makes it super convenient.
Tickled Pink
I loved the product, the main thing I always look for is fast drying and this takes the cake for sure!
Thanks
Thanks Home Tester Club and Sally Hansen for letting me try Insta-Dri nail polish for free! No only did I love the fast drying but I loved that it didn't chip easily like a lot of polishes I have used.
Great for pampering
This nail polish is an amazing product. I really love the quick drying time, it’s especially great when I have a young child running around. The colors are vibrant and bright. It seems to last longer without chipping. I love products that last a long time in between applications. I would recommend this nail polish to anyone whether you only have a few minutes to pamper yourself or you have all day. This product is for everyone.
Loved it.
Iwas really surprised at haw fast it dried. I was also really surprised with the color. At first when i first saw the color i thought ot was actually kkind of ugly, but i tried it on and it was great. Love the color now.
Fantastic!!
I received this product to tested for free..This polish is beyond great its fantastic. The one I got its Let's Jam. There are a variety of lavish colors. The polish goes on real smooth too. You only need one coat, thats it. It's not too thick or thin. Best of all it's dries fast. I would reccomend this nail polish 100%.
Great polish
I love the color, Petal to the Metal, it is so shimmery and feminine, but also neutral enough to go with anything. It dries fast and holds up well without peeling or chipping.
28/06/2018
I love Sally Hansen Insta-Dri!
I tried Sally Hansen Insta-Dri and was so pleased with the overall quality in their products. I received the nail polish as part as a promotion in the color Pumped Up Pink. I loved how quick it dried and it allowed me to go about my busy life without having the hassle of waiting for it to dry. I also liked the longevity of the nail polish. It lasted way longer than other polishes that I have tried. Overall, I am so pleased with this product and will recommend it to everyone!
Insta-Dri-not
It didn't meet my expectations at all. With the "Insta-Dri" name it invokes that my nails would be ready to go in a matter of a minute or 2. This was not the case. They were still tacky well into the 10 minute time frame. I was very disappointed.
28/06/2018
If you love chipped nails.
I haven't had luck with sally hansen every time I applied to my nails it always chipped in just few hours. Its super disappointing.
happy nails
its great lasts a long time and dries very fast and the color chooses are bright
8 out of 10
The colors are beautiful. Product dries quickly. But not as chip resistant as I hoped for. Especially after doing dishes.
27/06/2018
Highly recommend
Overall Sally Hansen installed dri was the Best polish I've used. It didn't leave streaks, went on Smooth and evenly. The brush glides easily over the nail applying a beautiful coat of color that dries pretty much instantly. I always have trouble when applying the polish I always seem to make a mess around the outside of the nail, but with Sally Hensen Insta dri I had no trouble at all. The brush applicator was amazing the shape of it allowed me to apply the polish only on the nail. I love that it didn't have that strong nail polish smell. I strongly recommend #Sally Hensen Insta-dri. I will defently be using Sally Hensen Insta dri from here on out.
27/06/2018
It's a great product! It dries quickly and stayed on longer than other polishes I've tried.