4.5 5 0 2275 2275 New and improved Insta-Dri® 3-in-1 formula provides 33% longer wear and chip resistance versus old formula.
  • 2,275 Reviews

Dries faster than a 5 year old
Really enjoyed this product. I have a young daughter who likes to get her nails painted but has a hard time sitting still. This nail polish was right up her ally!
Great nail polish
The best I would totally recommend love how it last much more longer that other nail polish I own
27/06/2018
Pretty decent nail polish.
Recommend this for an on the go type person. It’s not super time consuming and does a decent job. Some cute color options are available.
27/06/2018
The best nail polish I have used
Dry faster then any other nail polish I have try before
I don't have to be in
Okay I will be there at least you got it done by the end of the day
Sally Hansen Insta-dri
After recently trying Sally hansen instadri nailpolish I loved how fast it does dry, fully dry. Having kids and working doesn't leave time to sit and wait. With this before I was done with my last mail the rest were dry already. One coat was all I needed and lasted about equal to other chip resistant nailpolish.
It's alright
Overall, this nail polish is okay. It does dry faster than most other brands, but I have found other polishes that dry faster and wear longer on my nails. I also am not a fan of the huge brush applicator. My nails are too narrow and the brush makes a real mess and causes clean-up to last twice as long.
Petal to the Metal!
Great color, easy and simple application, and long lasting wear!
Fast drying nail polish
I honestly liked how the polished dried so quickly. It did chip faster than my regular opI polish but I'm impressed on the pigments of the polish. I bought more colors to add to my colection
27/06/2018
Great lasting shine and quick drying
I liked Sally Hansen Insta-Dri nail polish. It was light and long lasting. It had a great shine and strong feeling coat.
Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI
I recommend this nail polish. It really is fast drying and I love how different the application brush is
Insta-Dri® Believer
I don't know about you, but I know I loved it. So wanting to give this Sally Hanson InstaDri® a try, I quickly apply a coat of it. And I'm not even messing with you it was dry in less than 60 seconds. I love it. :) So I went to go open the small window in or kitchen above the sink to air out the house and out of habit I started washing my hands, totally slipped my mind that I had just painted my nails, panicked that I might have just ruined my nails and it hadn't even been 5 minutes since I painted them I was ready to clean my nails off l, was going to see if just wiping it off would work, (I've had some nail polish be that easy to take off) but no it was dry, thank you For such an amazing long lasting fast drying nail polish.
great
im so glad i tried Sally Hansen insta-dri. The product is absolutely nothing but great and does exactly what it says
26/06/2018
It really is quick drying!
I was fortunate to get to try this polish as part of a review. I tried the “Let’s Jam” color. It’s a really pretty, rich and bright red color. It really is quick drying like it claims which is important to me since I typically don’t have the time to wait for regular polish to dry. I found this polish to last a little longer than other quick drying kinds, but I still saw chips within a few days, so still not getting quite as much wear time as I would hope. Overall it’s a very good polish, though, and I would buy it again and would recommend it.
26/06/2018
Girl I’m on the go go love this polish
I love it wish more colors but at lest I have a perfect red for anytime even doing my nails in the car for a road trip or in a rush I can use it and have cute nails