4.4 5 0 7227 7227 <b> In just two easy steps get up to 14 days of color and shine.</b>

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel

• 4.4 out of 5 from
  • 7,227 Reviews

In just two easy steps get up to 14 days of color and shine.

Samantha (San Antonio)

• 4 Comments
12/1/2017 Home Tested with free product

tried Sally Hansen's Miracle Gel- Life Proof Polish and loved it. I got the color "birthday suit", it's a nice natural color. After the second coat is applied it covers quite well and the thick top coat makes all the difference in lasting longer.

Paula (Overland Park)

• 150 Comments
11/22/2017 Home Tested with free product

I am Impressed with this Miracle Gel! My nails were very weak, always tearing and chipping. My nails were automatically strong after using SALLY HANSEN MIRACLE GEL.

LaShaundria (Decatur)

• 17 Comments
11/12/2017 Home Tested with free product

I loved the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel! The brush makes it so easy to accurately apply the polish. I will be purchasing many more colors. Even my 17-year-old daughter loves it!

irina (Sudbury)

• 7 Comments
11/9/2017 Home Tested with free product

The nail polish lasted 3 weeks, and looks smooth and clear

Suzanne (Clearwater)

• 3 Comments
11/9/2017 Home Tested with free product

I absolutely love Sally Hansen products, I tried the miracle gel and I absolutely love it. My nails look like they were don't by a professional and they don't wear off easy. I will definitely be purchasing alot of these nail polishes!

Talitha (Manchester)

• 10 Comments
11/8/2017 Home Tested with free product

I love this polish. It is super long lasting. I can wear it up to two weeks with no chipping, I don't know how long it will actually last because after two weeks I usually remove it on my own. But it does last a very long time. Beautiful colors to choose from. Diverse selection of colors to choose. Great polish.

Roxanne (Stafford)

• 1 Comment
11/6/2017 Home Tested with free product

I love that this is a gel without a light. I think it last long on the nail. Very nice professional looking with topcoat. The color i got was birthday suit i do like the color the only problem i had was it was a little bit stricky when applied. It is best to use thin coats. Other than that i love this concept.

nicole (MONROE)

• 2 Comments
11/6/2017 Home Tested with free product

I loved this nailpolish. The bigger brush was awesome and made it very easy to apply. Will definitely purchase again.

Adrienne (Hollywood)

• 1 Comment
11/6/2017 Home Tested with free product

I really enjoyed the Sally Hanson Miracle Gel & Top Coat. My nails looked great, and the color was shiny and lasted longer than a normal polish. I was very pleased with the result and will definitely be using again in the future.

Anne (Houston)

• 6 Comments
11/6/2017 Home Tested with free product

I enjoyed testing the free sample of sally Hansen miracle gel and topcoat I received from him testers club. I did not like the birthday suit color very much. I am very pale skin and it did not look too flattering on my skin. But, after applying it and the topcoat it lasted over a week and a half with no chips no peeling and it was super shiny. I have already purchased it in a baby blue color and I absolutely love it! I would recommend this to everyone who wants super shiny nails with lasting color!

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours