4.5 5 0 6973 6973 <b> In just two easy steps get up to 14 days of color and shine.</b>

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel

• 4.5 out of 5 from
  • 6,973 Reviews

In just two easy steps get up to 14 days of color and shine.

Roxanne (Stafford)

11/6/2017 Home Tested with free product

I love that this is a gel without a light. I think it last long on the nail. Very nice professional looking with topcoat. The color i got was birthday suit i do like the color the only problem i had was it was a little bit stricky when applied. It is best to use thin coats. Other than that i love this concept.

nicole (MONROE)

• 2 Comments
11/6/2017 Home Tested with free product

I loved this nailpolish. The bigger brush was awesome and made it very easy to apply. Will definitely purchase again.

Adrienne (Hollywood)

11/6/2017 Home Tested with free product

I really enjoyed the Sally Hanson Miracle Gel & Top Coat. My nails looked great, and the color was shiny and lasted longer than a normal polish. I was very pleased with the result and will definitely be using again in the future.

Anne (Houston)

• 5 Comments
11/6/2017 Home Tested with free product

I enjoyed testing the free sample of sally Hansen miracle gel and topcoat I received from him testers club. I did not like the birthday suit color very much. I am very pale skin and it did not look too flattering on my skin. But, after applying it and the topcoat it lasted over a week and a half with no chips no peeling and it was super shiny. I have already purchased it in a baby blue color and I absolutely love it! I would recommend this to everyone who wants super shiny nails with lasting color!

Nelly (Sacramento)

• 8 Comments
11/6/2017 Home Tested with free product

I am in love with this product! I was surprised that the brush was flat. It made for easy application and the flat surface allowed for less strokes to paint each nail compared to normal nail polishes. I only had to wait five minutes between coats and after it dried really fast. Also, you don't need the special lighting because it dries by natural light. I don't have be careful with my nails and worry that it might get rubbed off, scraped or ruined if it accidentally comes into contact with something. It is exactly like the gel manicures I get at the salon but for. It is totally worth it and I am glad I got to try this product. This will now be my go-to nail polish and there are so many colors to choose from and can't wait to try them all!

Rebecca (Asher)

11/6/2017 Home Tested with free product

I love the wide brush that came in the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel & Top coat. I made the polish go on smooth and with less strokes. The Top Coat Gel went on effortlessly and dried fast.

Nancy (Liberty)

11/6/2017 Home Tested with free product

It dried super fast which is wonderful being a busy mom. The most impressive thing was how well it held up . The consistency was nice and the overall product was fabulous.

Vicky (Cleveland)

• 5 Comments
11/6/2017 Home Tested with free product

Live this nail polish!!! It goes on easy and stays on.doesn't chip like other nail polishes.

Christina (Salina)

11/6/2017 Home Tested with free product

Great opacity, wonderful brush head, nice formula, stayed on well but not for 14 days

LATASHA (RICHMOND)

11/6/2017 Home Tested with free product

I have received my Sally Hansen Miracle Gel and Top Coat in color Pinky Promise. I love the look as well as How it appeared thick, an it was. It took 5-7 mins to try each coat. Then I applied the Top Coat. After drying, the polish had a gel look, an awesome shine. No chip, or peeling from polish. I even washed dishes an no lifts, or chips ever. Its a must to have this in your collection. Will buy other colors.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours