4.4 5 0 7229 7229 <b> In just two easy steps get up to 14 days of color and shine.</b>
  • 7,229 Reviews

12/1/2017
Love!
tried Sally Hansen's Miracle Gel- Life Proof Polish and loved it. I got the color "birthday suit", it's a nice natural color. After the second coat is applied it covers quite well and the thick top coat makes all the difference in lasting longer.
11/22/2017
Weak to Strong Nails
I am Impressed with this Miracle Gel! My nails were very weak, always tearing and chipping. My nails were automatically strong after using SALLY HANSEN MIRACLE GEL.
11/12/2017
Great product!!
I loved the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel! The brush makes it so easy to accurately apply the polish. I will be purchasing many more colors. Even my 17-year-old daughter loves it!
11/9/2017
Long lasting
The nail polish lasted 3 weeks, and looks smooth and clear
11/9/2017
Sally Hansen Miracle Gel!
I absolutely love Sally Hansen products, I tried the miracle gel and I absolutely love it. My nails look like they were don't by a professional and they don't wear off easy. I will definitely be purchasing alot of these nail polishes!
11/8/2017
Long lasting
I love this polish. It is super long lasting. I can wear it up to two weeks with no chipping, I don't know how long it will actually last because after two weeks I usually remove it on my own. But it does last a very long time. Beautiful colors to choose from. Diverse selection of colors to choose. Great polish.
11/6/2017
Gorgeous gel nails in 2 steps.
I love that this is a gel without a light. I think it last long on the nail. Very nice professional looking with topcoat. The color i got was birthday suit i do like the color the only problem i had was it was a little bit stricky when applied. It is best to use thin coats. Other than that i love this concept.
11/6/2017
I loved this nailpolish. The bigger brush was awesome and made it very easy to apply. Will definitely purchase again.
Great product!
I really enjoyed the Sally Hanson Miracle Gel & Top Coat. My nails looked great, and the color was shiny and lasted longer than a normal polish. I was very pleased with the result and will definitely be using again in the future.
Fantastic shine!
I enjoyed testing the free sample of sally Hansen miracle gel and topcoat I received from him testers club. I did not like the birthday suit color very much. I am very pale skin and it did not look too flattering on my skin. But, after applying it and the topcoat it lasted over a week and a half with no chips no peeling and it was super shiny. I have already purchased it in a baby blue color and I absolutely love it! I would recommend this to everyone who wants super shiny nails with lasting color!
Salon Quality Gel Manicure
I am in love with this product! I was surprised that the brush was flat. It made for easy application and the flat surface allowed for less strokes to paint each nail compared to normal nail polishes. I only had to wait five minutes between coats and after it dried really fast. Also, you don't need the special lighting because it dries by natural light. I don't have be careful with my nails and worry that it might get rubbed off, scraped or ruined if it accidentally comes into contact with something. It is exactly like the gel manicures I get at the salon but for. It is totally worth it and I am glad I got to try this product. This will now be my go-to nail polish and there are so many colors to choose from and can't wait to try them all!
11/6/2017
Effortlessly glides on with Wide brush.
I love the wide brush that came in the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel & Top coat. I made the polish go on smooth and with less strokes. The Top Coat Gel went on effortlessly and dried fast.
11/6/2017
Super fast dry ,and really holds up !
It dried super fast which is wonderful being a busy mom. The most impressive thing was how well it held up . The consistency was nice and the overall product was fabulous.
The Best
Live this nail polish!!! It goes on easy and stays on.doesn't chip like other nail polishes.
Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Polish is nice
Great opacity, wonderful brush head, nice formula, stayed on well but not for 14 days