Sally Hansen Salon Chrome Metallic Dip Nail Kit

4.5 5 0 228 228 Introducing Sally Hansen Salon Chrome Nail Kits, the first DIY nail kit for the ultimate salon chrome look.

03/03/2021
Love Awesome color
Its easy to use and its an Amazing color !!!! Why pay a salon when you can do it at home with this !!!!
01/03/2021
Salon results
Overall I love this product. There is a bit of a learning curve but for an at home product, this is great. The color is gorgeous and I get lots of compliments. I definitely recommend this!
10/12/2020
This does not work...
The recommended method DOES NOT work to apply this powder! It sticks to the nail polish and pulls it up! Nowhere close to a mirror shiny finish. There are much cheaper options available! Do not recommend!
23/10/2020
Hipnotiza
Cuando de colores metálicos se trata Sally Hansen es el mejor, para lucir un único look
08/03/2020
Worth the effort!
Trying this was my first time using powder on my nails, so I can tell there's a learning curve... But I did pretty good for my first try, and the end result was beautiful! The steps are fairly easy (2 thin layers of black polish, apply the powder, 1 layer of special effect polish, then a top coat) and the kit includes everything you'll need! So even though it is a little time consuming, I really enjoyed the process and my nails looked stunning!!
23/02/2020
I'm in love with this color! 😍
The color is soooo beautiful! It's not hard to apply, very simple and easy! Dries quickly too! But I'm definitely most in love with this color! Very shiny!!!
05/02/2020
Simplemente hermoso😍
Es un excelente producto con una calidad durable😍 A lo mejor no para todos trabaja igual porque en verdad tienes que tener ese talento para usarlo ❤
18/12/2019
Sally Hansen Salon Chrome Metallic Dip Nail Kit
#SallyHansen is a favorite store of mine. This chrome metallic dip nail was very easy to use. My daughter and I had fun with is. Made me want to go #MagicTenNails. The #metallic Very #Bold
12/10/2019
Fun to do
This product left me with a fun experience and a nail salon finish. I love to do my nails at home and have them looking bomb and this did the job for me!
06/10/2019
Application is easy, color is vibrant. Lasted 8 days without chipping.
01/10/2019
Has some kinks to work out
I was super excited to try this, reasonably priced at my local beauty store. Unfortunately, it did not stay on too long. Day 3 I felt it looked at bit dull and off. It does take a bit of wait to dry. I will give it another shot though.
13/09/2019
It ok
It doesn’t stay on my nails and it takes to long to dry it’s so frighten annoying
29/07/2019
Underwhelming
This product does not deliver on its promises. The duochrome powder does not cling properly to the black base coat and results in a splotchy and uneven finish. While the base and top coat do wear well and last a full week without chipping, the poor adherence of the chrome powder is a huge problem. If you are looking for a salon-quality finish at home, I suggest you try getting a gel nail polish and use an curing lamp. I think the chrome powder colors are really lovely, so I'm going to try this on a different base coat.
03/06/2019
Nails
This is my favorite brand, goes on easy and dries really fast. Keeps a shine
06/02/2019
it is ok product
This is one of my favorite brands of nail polishes . The polish has a very smooth application and is also very precise . There is a lot of pigmentation and intensity which makes putting on one layer enough. The price can be a bit much for the polish but I would say it’s worth it.