4.6 5 0 27 27 Introducing Sally Hansen Salon Chrome Nail Kits, the first DIY nail kit for the ultimate salon chrome look.
Sally Hansen Salon Chrome Metallic Dip Nail Kit

08/03/2020
Worth the effort!
Trying this was my first time using powder on my nails, so I can tell there's a learning curve... But I did pretty good for my first try, and the end result was beautiful! The steps are fairly easy (2 thin layers of black polish, apply the powder, 1 layer of special effect polish, then a top coat) and the kit includes everything you'll need! So even though it is a little time consuming, I really enjoyed the process and my nails looked stunning!!
23/02/2020
I'm in love with this color! 😍
The color is soooo beautiful! It's not hard to apply, very simple and easy! Dries quickly too! But I'm definitely most in love with this color! Very shiny!!!
05/02/2020
Simplemente hermoso😍
Es un excelente producto con una calidad durable😍 A lo mejor no para todos trabaja igual porque en verdad tienes que tener ese talento para usarlo ❤
18/12/2019
Sally Hansen Salon Chrome Metallic Dip Nail Kit
#SallyHansen is a favorite store of mine. This chrome metallic dip nail was very easy to use. My daughter and I had fun with is. Made me want to go #MagicTenNails. The #metallic Very #Bold
12/10/2019
Fun to do
This product left me with a fun experience and a nail salon finish. I love to do my nails at home and have them looking bomb and this did the job for me!
06/10/2019
Application is easy, color is vibrant. Lasted 8 days without chipping.
01/10/2019
Has some kinks to work out
I was super excited to try this, reasonably priced at my local beauty store. Unfortunately, it did not stay on too long. Day 3 I felt it looked at bit dull and off. It does take a bit of wait to dry. I will give it another shot though.
13/09/2019
It ok
It doesn’t stay on my nails and it takes to long to dry it’s so frighten annoying
29/07/2019
Underwhelming
This product does not deliver on its promises. The duochrome powder does not cling properly to the black base coat and results in a splotchy and uneven finish. While the base and top coat do wear well and last a full week without chipping, the poor adherence of the chrome powder is a huge problem. If you are looking for a salon-quality finish at home, I suggest you try getting a gel nail polish and use an curing lamp. I think the chrome powder colors are really lovely, so I'm going to try this on a different base coat.
03/06/2019
Nails
This is my favorite brand, goes on easy and dries really fast. Keeps a shine
06/02/2019
it is ok product
This is one of my favorite brands of nail polishes . The polish has a very smooth application and is also very precise . There is a lot of pigmentation and intensity which makes putting on one layer enough. The price can be a bit much for the polish but I would say it’s worth it.
02/01/2019
A little messy but
So this was a little messy for me but the color payoff is fantastic and it didn’t chip for weeks! Love it
08/10/2018
awesome
I love Sally Hanson honestly it's the best nail polish ever! It dried quickly and had a nice finish.I would love to try more products since it's such a good nail polish.
09/09/2018
Love this chrome dipped look!
Sally Hansen Salon Chrome Metallic Dip Nail Kit is so simple and yet comes out so incredible, give it a try - you'll love the results!
29/07/2018
Sally Hansen Salon Chrome Metallic Dip Nail Kit is a really great simple to way to get freshly salon painted look. I found that it was simple to use and came out perfect