4.6 5 0 216 216 Introducing Sally Hansen Salon Chrome Nail Kits, the first DIY nail kit for the ultimate salon chrome look.

7/29/2019
Underwhelming
This product does not deliver on its promises. The duochrome powder does not cling properly to the black base coat and results in a splotchy and uneven finish. While the base and top coat do wear well and last a full week without chipping, the poor adherence of the chrome powder is a huge problem. If you are looking for a salon-quality finish at home, I suggest you try getting a gel nail polish and use an curing lamp. I think the chrome powder colors are really lovely, so I'm going to try this on a different base coat.
6/3/2019
Nails
This is my favorite brand, goes on easy and dries really fast. Keeps a shine
2/6/2019
it is ok product
This is one of my favorite brands of nail polishes . The polish has a very smooth application and is also very precise . There is a lot of pigmentation and intensity which makes putting on one layer enough. The price can be a bit much for the polish but I would say it’s worth it.
1/2/2019
A little messy but
So this was a little messy for me but the color payoff is fantastic and it didn’t chip for weeks! Love it
10/8/2018
awesome
I love Sally Hanson honestly it's the best nail polish ever! It dried quickly and had a nice finish.I would love to try more products since it's such a good nail polish.
9/9/2018
Love this chrome dipped look!
Sally Hansen Salon Chrome Metallic Dip Nail Kit is so simple and yet comes out so incredible, give it a try - you'll love the results!
7/29/2018
Sally Hansen Salon Chrome Metallic Dip Nail Kit is a really great simple to way to get freshly salon painted look. I found that it was simple to use and came out perfect
7/9/2018
AGAIN I CAN'T SAY THAT I PERSONALLY USE SALLY HANSENS PRODUCTS. BUT MY WIFE USES THEM AND LOVES THEM. SHE WOULD LOVE TO TRY THESE.
6/9/2018
Yes I'd try out sally. Hansen nails chrome kit before there very nice they varaties colors nails long ones and shorts one come with nail glue. There very nice you can't go wrong and not too expenses
6/3/2018
I have tried Sally Hanson before and it's honestly the best nail polish ever! It dried quickly and had a nice finish. My only concern is that it would chip easily. But I would love to try more products since it's such a good nail polish.
5/27/2018
A low cost brand that gives your nails the look of using more expensive brands plus it does not come off easily when it gets wet
5/25/2018
send me the free samples of Sally Hansen to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina Puerto Rico 00985
5/3/2018
This product works amazing. Works very fast and very convenient to use. Easy to apply. Plus, very affordable. 🙂🙂
5/1/2018
I picked this up in mermaid and I already had the blacky O and clear coat. It definitely does not give a chrome effect, I tried it a couple times and mostly just made a mess. It’s basically just fine glitter polish. I am going to try it again but I doubt it will look like the box. For the price, it is definitely not worth it, especially if you didn’t already have the base and top coat. I might try the powder on a different gel polish I have that I’ve used with a mirror powder and see what happens. It’s pretty, but it’s not what is advertised at all.
4/28/2018
These nails are super easy to apply and a quick fix for getting ready in a hurry. Also, they come in a variety of affordable styles.