4.5 5 0 219 219 Introducing Sally Hansen Salon Chrome Nail Kits, the first DIY nail kit for the ultimate salon chrome look.

12/10/2019
Fun to do
This product left me with a fun experience and a nail salon finish. I love to do my nails at home and have them looking bomb and this did the job for me!
06/10/2019
Application is easy, color is vibrant. Lasted 8 days without chipping.
01/10/2019
Has some kinks to work out
I was super excited to try this, reasonably priced at my local beauty store. Unfortunately, it did not stay on too long. Day 3 I felt it looked at bit dull and off. It does take a bit of wait to dry. I will give it another shot though.
13/09/2019
It ok
It doesn’t stay on my nails and it takes to long to dry it’s so frighten annoying
29/07/2019
Underwhelming
This product does not deliver on its promises. The duochrome powder does not cling properly to the black base coat and results in a splotchy and uneven finish. While the base and top coat do wear well and last a full week without chipping, the poor adherence of the chrome powder is a huge problem. If you are looking for a salon-quality finish at home, I suggest you try getting a gel nail polish and use an curing lamp. I think the chrome powder colors are really lovely, so I'm going to try this on a different base coat.
03/06/2019
Nails
This is my favorite brand, goes on easy and dries really fast. Keeps a shine
06/02/2019
it is ok product
This is one of my favorite brands of nail polishes . The polish has a very smooth application and is also very precise . There is a lot of pigmentation and intensity which makes putting on one layer enough. The price can be a bit much for the polish but I would say it’s worth it.
02/01/2019
A little messy but
So this was a little messy for me but the color payoff is fantastic and it didn’t chip for weeks! Love it
08/10/2018
awesome
I love Sally Hanson honestly it's the best nail polish ever! It dried quickly and had a nice finish.I would love to try more products since it's such a good nail polish.
09/09/2018
Love this chrome dipped look!
Sally Hansen Salon Chrome Metallic Dip Nail Kit is so simple and yet comes out so incredible, give it a try - you'll love the results!
29/07/2018
Sally Hansen Salon Chrome Metallic Dip Nail Kit is a really great simple to way to get freshly salon painted look. I found that it was simple to use and came out perfect
09/07/2018
AGAIN I CAN'T SAY THAT I PERSONALLY USE SALLY HANSENS PRODUCTS. BUT MY WIFE USES THEM AND LOVES THEM. SHE WOULD LOVE TO TRY THESE.
09/06/2018
Yes I'd try out sally. Hansen nails chrome kit before there very nice they varaties colors nails long ones and shorts one come with nail glue. There very nice you can't go wrong and not too expenses
03/06/2018
I have tried Sally Hanson before and it's honestly the best nail polish ever! It dried quickly and had a nice finish. My only concern is that it would chip easily. But I would love to try more products since it's such a good nail polish.
27/05/2018
A low cost brand that gives your nails the look of using more expensive brands plus it does not come off easily when it gets wet